Red Hot Chili Peppers' Unplugged at Super Bowl: Axl Rose Weighs In

And you wonder why Axl doesn't come here anymore...

Oh, shut the fuck up. When was his last chat at HTGTH?

Oh, because MyGNR wouldn't flood Jarmoland, right?

Nosaj Thing, I agree with you. I was not attacking the use of playback, I was just pointing out Axl's opinion on this subject.

This is fucking classic. Why won't Axl do a chat at HTGTH? Oh, MyGNR's fault. Pathetic, man. You're talking to Beta too much.

haha magisme, listen man. Just answer this: if Axl logged in any website on the internet, claimed and proved that it was him, wouldn't the active - and even the dead - community of this board go there in the blink of an eye? I'm not blaiming us for anything, I love this place, I'm just stating a few obvious facts.

Nosaj Thing, I agree with you. I was not attacking the use of playback, I was just pointing out Axl's opinion on this subject.

This is fucking classic. Why won't Axl do a chat at HTGTH? Oh, MyGNR's fault. Pathetic, man. You're talking to Beta too much.
haha magisme, listen man. Just answer this: if Axl logged in any website on the internet, claimed and proved that it was him, wouldn't the active - and even the dead - community of this board go there in the blink of an eye? I'm not blaiming us for anything, I love this place, I'm just stating a few obvious facts.

Yeah well too bad. We're not going to stop taking the piss (oh god i've gone british) on Axl on the extremely miniscule chance that he decides to come back here and talk to us about nothing for a couple of hours.

Then how about a closed Q & A with Jarmo? Certainly that's as safe as can be. Or would haterzzzzz infiltrate that too and get to poor little Axl and his oh so fragile ego?

Then how about a closed Q & A with Jarmo? Certainly that's as safe as can be. Or would haterzzzzz infiltrate that too and get to poor little Axl and his oh so fragile ego?

That's not what I meant, man...

Sure it's a joke, it's just kind of strange & out-of-nowhere.

Also, anyone else would have tweeted a one-note ass joke. Only Axl couldn't whittle that down to 140 characters.

And I'll toss my lot in with the "really? he breaks his media silence for THIS?" crowd.

Edited by Bards

I'm not really hot and bothered by it or anything. A bit ironic for him to be taking potshots even if it was just a joke, but whatever. It's just weird.

When was the last time Axl talked publicly? This of all things is what broke his silence? :lol:

Axl re-tweeted the Billboard article.

I'm confused. The Hollywood Reporter article appears to be the original (time posted is a few hours earlier). Are they owned by the same company or something, otherwise how could they get away with posting the exact same content without linking to the original?

Axl re-tweeted the Billboard article.

I'm confused. The Hollywood Reporter article appears to be the original (time posted is a few hours earlier). Are they owned by the same company or something, otherwise how could they get away with posting the exact same content without linking to the original?

Answer my own question, from Wikipedia: THR is part of Guggenheim Digital Media, a group of properties that also includes media entities Billboard