April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Revolver is uploading the videos to YouTube in HD, but they're private :max:

Also, I might be a biased, but I thought Nic's speech was really well done. A lot of emotion from him, as usual. :D

Yeah i see they have made them private now probably coz they are copping bad reviews.

Black Sabbath - why did you lock my topic?

Are you trying to say Revolver uploaded 3 songs from last night, sent youtube links to all the major rock magazines to embed in their articles, then pulled down the videos immediately after so that the articles now all have dead links?

Admit that the band is pulling down the videos out of embarrassment.

They'll claim Axl had strep throat again, or that a TV producer sabotaged their sound mix.

Admit that Axl sounds like shit.

Admit it.

Go ahead.

I'm waiting.

I'm looking at Beta and Fernando in that pic and distrusting them more and more.

I said it earlier in jest but Merck would never stand there smiling like a goon whilst watching Axl go and humiliate* himself.

*Yes it WAS that bad. If you could even call it a generous 2/10 it makes ANY show from 2006-2010 a friggin 15/10.

• Like 2

I'm looking at Beta and Fernando in that pic and distrusting them more and more.

I said it earlier in jest but Merck would never stand there smiling like a goon whilst watching Axl go and humiliate* himself.

*Yes it WAS that bad. If you could even call it a generous 2/10 it makes ANY show from 2006-2010 a friggin 15/10.

I don't trust Fernando's look..The guy looks suspicious to me..

Also, to whom it may concern, please stop cluttering the thread with useless and possibly negative photos and or comments that provide nothing useful to discussion. Thanks. :)

Also, to whom it may concern, please stop cluttering the music scene with embarrasing performances that provide lot of easily-trolled material to the Internet. Thanks.

I like Highvoltage. Blacksabbath, not so much.

I mean, if you're going to have a nuthugger be a mod, at least Volcano is over-the-top funny and less obnoxious

Volcano for Mod 2014: The Campaign Starts Now

Nuthugger? Hardly.

I'm assuming Jordan is upset because I made fun of his "This is heartbreaking" post last night, so naturally he is now an enemy.

And you were originally eye-rolling because of my positive comments towards some of the performance last night, but then I locked your unnecessary thread and that crossed the line in your book. So I've made two enemies today it seems. How sad.

I've openly criticized Axl plenty and still will when I personally think it's deserved. I almost threw in the towel for various reasons after I attended the Brooklyn Bowl gig in 2013. Last night wasn't perfect, and it probably won't ever be again. But, it definitely wasn't a disaster.

Axl could have performed like he did in 2010 last night and people on Blabbermouth and YouTube would still bitch and moan. It's natural for people like that at this point. Not everyone, but I'd say the majority of common viewers would still complain because Axl is an asshole and ruined the old band.

Also, to whom it may concern, please stop cluttering the thread with useless and possibly negative photos and or comments that provide nothing useful to discussion. Thanks. :)

Also, to whom it may concern, please stop cluttering the music scene with embarrasing performances that provide lot of easily-trolled material to the Internet. Thanks.

I mean, if you're going to have a nuthugger be a mod, at least Volcano is over-the-top funny and less obnoxious

Nuthugger? Hardly.

I'm assuming Jordan is upset because I made fun of his "This is heartbreaking" post last night, so naturally he is now an enemy.

And you were originally eye-rolling because of my positive comments towards some of the performance last night, but then I locked your unnecessary thread and that crossed the line in your book. So I've made two enemies today it seems. How sad.

I've openly criticized Axl plenty and still will when I personally think it's deserved. I almost threw in the towel for various reasons after I attended the Brooklyn Bowl gig in 2013. Last night wasn't perfect, and it probably won't ever be again. But, it definitely wasn't a disaster.

Axl could have performed like he did in 2010 last night and people on Blabbermouth and YouTube would still bitch and moan. It's natural for people like that at this point. Not everyone, but I'd say the majority of common viewers would still complain because Axl is an asshole and ruined the old band.

It was not a disaster, but c'mon, it stopped just short of one. Axl performed poorly, even by this tour standards.

This, from last week, is much better than yesterday already:

Nuthugger? Hardly.

I just talked with someone from Revolver and they confirmed to me that Guns N' Roses management demanded the videos from last night be removed.

Reopen my thread.