Picture: Axl Rose interviewed by Brazillian TV; full band interview coming?

Hey folks don't get high expectations to see more of it. This brazilian channel usually fucks up the good things they're able to have. I remember when Bruce Dickinson came out of Maiden at the early 90's. He did an acoustic live for this channel and it was going to be somehting big. It was never aired. Here in this country they usually do this kind of shitty translations over the original sound. The only hope I have is that someone who works inside the channel is a GN'R fan and maybe he/she could get the originals but the again... no high hopes. Well at least we could see him with the band, good humor, great!!

I hope there's an english interview somewhere down the line, I understand that was a brazilian tv show, but talking over 95% of the interview doesn't make much sense... they could have talked at the start and end and then added subtitles. Lets hope Axl is talked into going on Eddie trunks radio show for the residency, only way! we are getting any decent information, Eddie will ask about a new album this time.

I hope there's an english interview somewhere down the line, I understand that was a brazilian tv show, but talking over 95% of the interview doesn't make much sense... they could have talked at the start and end and then added subtitles. Lets hope Axl is talked into going on Eddie trunks radio show for the residency, only way! we are getting any decent information, Eddie will ask about a new album this time.

Cultural difference :shrugs: I don't get it either, because I'm used to having subtitles on everything. But it is what it is and I doubt they would release the unaltered clip.

thought it was quite clever how DJ made sure he was holding a monster energy drink during the interview. never actually see him take a sip but he's a savvy businessman, isn't he?

The more obvious one was his instagram picture showcasing an ashba swag designed Monster T shirt.

thought it was quite clever how DJ made sure he was holding a monster energy drink during the interview. never actually see him take a sip but he's a savvy businessman, isn't he?

The more obvious one was his instagram picture showcasing an ashba swag designed Monster T shirt.

that one, yeah!

its intention were good actually, made specially for the GNR tour.

It's a shockingly shit interview. Reporter managed to get some time with the band and fail to extract a single ounce of anything resembling relevant information. I'd fire him if I was his editor.

I won't even ask you about your opinion of that girl who interviewed DJ and Ron the other day.