Vocal chart shows that Axl's vocal range is impeccable

I mean it's pretty undebatable as far as vocal range Axl has one of the greatest of all time. What's really surprising, and where he beats most rock singers, is how low he can sing. Might be the sole reason Axl's range is larger than Mercury's.

Also to keep in mind is that this only goes by recorded notes. I have no doubt in my mind that many of these singers, particularly mercury, can sing higher and lower than their records.

Also, Elton John deserves an asterisk, because his low range only came after his voice got fucked up mid-career. He never had that entire range at the same time.

Where does Axl hit a Bb6? It isn't an inhaled whistle is it? Because that shit does not count.

I mean it's pretty undebatable as far as vocal range Axl has one of the greatest of all time. What's really surprising, and where he beats most rock singers, is how low he can sing. Might be the sole reason Axl's range is larger than Mercury's.

Also, this. Axl has a stupidly low register.

Axl's highest note in the recording studio ever was on Ain't it Fun? At what part or what lines in the song?

Most likely 4:08 of the song when he does that high scream/squeal thing

He gets higher in twat.. during the screaming parts in the ending.. he is very high and consistent with his voice too

Axl's highest note in the recording studio ever was on Ain't it Fun? At what part or what lines in the song?

He gets higher in twat.. during the screaming parts in the ending.. he is very high and consistent with his voice too

He gets even higher in Riad.

He gets even higher in Riad.

I dont think so. He does a super high pitch note (almost like a controlled voice crack) for a split second before he comes back down