Predict where you see Guns N Roses in December 2016.

Predict where you see GNR by Dec 2016.  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where is the box set option?

I am confident that a box set will be in stores for our purchase in the summer of 2016. It will correspond with a GnR reunion tour.

It will include:

CD2

CD3

Remix album

Axl's biography

DVD: making of Chinese Democracy

DVD: making of the Illusions

That will be released for sale the first week of July.

The second week of July, GnR will release an album written/recorded by Axl/Slash/Izzy/Duff/Adler/Sorum. And the reunion tour will last for two years.

Take it to the bank.

My friend, who is an "insider" with the band, has told me this info via PM.

(Keep in mind that the band has the right to change their mind over the next year).

But to be honest, I don't really care who Axl plays with in the future.

I just want to hear music that features Axl Rose as the singer. I really couldn't care less who is in the band.

• Like 2

Nah there'll be another vegas residency and mini tour, there's always guys willing to join but their expectations and intentions will be of a lower quality and this will do nothing invigorating for anybody but it's clear Axl was abducted by aliens before Rio.

My best guess is wherever they want to be not thiking about GNR. Most certainly not performing, recording, writing or producing. Maybe theyll have a Christmas listening party and flashback to the memorys of making all those songs. Some remixes and also to the same version of the same songs that are highly likely to never be heard. They can be like "oh wow, I remember when Bucket and Brain came up with this" Hells yeah!!!!

Close the doors and drapes!!! Make sure the neighbors can't hear!!!!!!

Merry Fucking Christmas!!!

I truly believe Axl is washed up creativley and allowing him to be in charge of GnR from here on out will result ina whole lot of NOTHING!. Axl will never opperate as an equal band member and him having veto power over everything means we'll never see anything. Axl needs to join a BAND. One with guys who can create music. I do't like say Slash, Duff and Izzy. Axl needs to learn how to work off of others again and not have others work off him. It's impossible to work off him because he doesn't do anything.

I think GnR is finished unless there is a reunion.

Good poll, and honestly I think this is a difficult one to call. Either 1, 2, or 3 are definite possibilities, but the original reunion is still a non-starter in my opinion. I voted for Finck returning.

From another forum, posted by Osiris74:

Have a friend who works at a radio station as a DJ in a major North Americian city and he told me the reunions rumours are heating up and Izzy and Duff are on board. Waiting on Slash to finish touring. Adler is out, Sorum is in.

Put whatever stock into that what you want. I went to high school with the guy, he's straight up, no BS.
Just because he's heard these rumours doesn't make them true, but it's still interesting.

Realistically, I don't see anything major happening.

I was never one to want a reunion because I was interested in the new music Axl had the potential to offer. However, now I'm starting to feel like that's his only option for saving the band name at this point. Ideally, before it's too late for him to deliver some good performances

I can't see the future nor I can read Axl's mind, but I can give him a suggestion for some cost cutting, as half of the members have left, I can give him a suggestion for the "new" lineup

Axl Rose - Vocal

Beta - Bass

Fernando - Lead Guitar

Vanessa's husband - Guitar

Beta's cousin - Drums

Dizzy Slave Reed - Keyboards

This will be a good idea for cost cutting, this is just a suggestion, I hope "some" people don't get offended by it, I will give another suggestion to Axl, man just call Slash and do a REUNION!

In my opinion, reunion won't happen. For me the main reason of BBF and Ashba leaving is because Axl didn't want to include their stuff in the next album. If you remember BFF statements like, that the "new" material released wouldn't be new, in theory. BBF wanted an album of the 2006-2014 lineup. Axl wouldn't allow it yet, he wants to release the "old" unreleased stuff. So yeah, new employees will be hired.

And I'm hoping listening "new" music from the 99-04 line up.

2016 is the year, haha.

Edited by valengf

None of the above. New guitarists, new tour, work on new music and probably a mid to late 2016 release of new music.

A reunion is not on the cards. Unless you've other info from the original guys that doesn't come from their interviews. They all (not Axl) say they would consider it, but they have not even been in the same room for 20 years and nobody really wants it enough to put the pieces back together... not happening.

I can't see the future nor I can read Axl's mind, but I can give him a suggestion for some cost cutting, as half of the members have left, I can give him a suggestion for the "new" lineup

Axl Rose - Vocal

Beta - Bass

Fernando - Lead Guitar

Vanessa's husband - Guitar

Beta's cousin - Drums

Dizzy Slave Reed - Keyboards

This will be a good idea for cost cutting, this is just a suggestion, I hope "some" people don't get offended by it, I will give another suggestion to Axl, man just call Slash and do a REUNION!

I lol'ed at the thought of that lineup haha.. Sooner or later Axl is going to be left with Pittman and dizzy and be fuked

99% of me says just more down time. 1% of me says they're not lying to downzy and there's going to be some new music in some form. I feel a bit delusional having that as high as 1%. I don't think a reunion is coming. Axl is far too crazy, imo.

1 or 3. I think eventually he will recruit a new guitarist or two - probably another cock rocker like Ashba - and resume playing the hits shows in Brazil and Vegas. It is just a matter of whether that happens before your date of December 2016.

I'm voting with my heart here saying a reunion. It just seems that the combination of time and need are meeting. Axl is at a point now where he basically starts over, quits, or sets aside everything and just gets back together. Honestly I feel like nothing happening again is the most likely scenario, with a finck return leading to CDII is least likely.