Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

Bono -

Pitman is almost a twenty years old GNR member. Same with Stinson, doubt Axl will forget that. Again, Brain and Ferrer should be the drummers on the next record.

With the new record and Slash record, a reunion tour is a very long road.

You say that as if Pitman's tenure in Guns N Roses means a flying fuck hahaha

or as if anything stinson has done besides for going down actually mattered

Man, if it turns out Axl didn't even hate Slash that much and it was all just some Beta sheltering bullshit..

The hate did seem to be there as recently as 2012 with the "Not in this lifetime" comment. A few people have mentioned Perla being an obstacle as well, so I assumed if they were friends iy would have been in the past year when Slash got back with Meegan, but Slash2baz says it's been 2 years, and I can't think of anything specific in 2013 that would have led to this.

Yoko and Linda? Except Axl's Yoko is his nanny who also happens to be his adopted 'mother'?!

It's clear the reporter asked the question based on information given to him. Someone close to Slash that he talked to prior or Slash himself. You don't just pull the question out of the sky, but in my opinion

It's an attempt to get the information out there in a casual way.

I wish Axl was more easily accessible to hear what his opinion of the conversation was.

Things are 'cool' between them for like 2 years now. That doesn't mean they'll play together again ;)

Dont remember Axl or anyone in GN'R's camp mentioning that?

Even if the "not in this lifetime" was a while ago, i find it hard to believe Axl went from that to "cool"!

the medias already blowing everything to the fcking sky, which prevents the reunion from ever happening (if there was ever a talk)

Hahaha! Yeah because a reunion hinged on whether this news slipped under the radar. Now that media is reporting it it's all been derailed now.............. seriously dude get real. :rolleyes:

Bono -

Pitman is almost a twenty years old GNR member. Same with Stinson, doubt Axl will forget that. Again, Brain and Ferrer should be the drummers on the next record.

Ha! True. I give Tommy a pass though since he at least played an instrument that was vital to Guns N Roses. Tommy isn't completely pointless and useless like Pitman is.

Bono -

Ha! True. I give Tommy a pass though since he at least played an instrument that was vital to Guns N Roses. Tommy isn't completely pointless and useless like Pitman is.

All right then :lol: We will see with the next record.

My guess is that Axl need to talk with Slash on those Slash's seed songs he's been secretly working on and slaving his life since the past twenty years. :axl: But also, the first step on a future reunion tour.

Well GNR does only have officially one guitar player now, it will be interesting to see if this reconciliation will do anything regarding Slash rejoining GNR or at least playing on stage with Axl in the forseeable future. Ultimately I know Slash has probably been down for doing that for a while, let's see if Axl's mentality changes after the negativity lessens

This is really good! It may not mean that GN'R will reunite but there's a higher probability of at least guest appearances by Slash with nuGN'R and Axl with SMKC!

And if not then it's great that two old friends talk again!

I hope Slash has more self-respect than to grace NuGNR with his presence.

You'd have to think that NUGNR was ever to play a show again in the first place, which seems highly unlikely.