Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

I think people are getting a bit too worked up over a passing comment.

in 20 years nothing even remotely close to this has been said though by either one of them. Slash said this with a smile and said it's pretty cool. That's pretty big.

Slash is generally a positive sort though, at least publicly. If Axl comes back with something similar that really would show progress, I suspect he'll say nothing but there's always a chance he could still shoot down any reunion talk even if they have called a truce. I feel like it could still fall either way right now until GNR put out an official statement about something.

Axl will most likely write an open letter to fans and media with some cryptic bullshit that neither confirms or denies anything and he'll vaguely bitch about people(nobody specifically just people) for furthering their own agenda. :lol:

• Like 1

I think people are getting a bit too worked up over a passing comment.

in 20 years nothing even remotely close to this has been said though by either one of them. Slash said this with a smile and said it's pretty cool. That's pretty big.

Slash is generally a positive sort though, at least publicly. If Axl comes back with something similar that really would show progress, I suspect he'll say nothing but there's always a chance he could still shoot down any reunion talk even if they have called a truce. I feel like it could still fall either way right now until GNR put out an official statement about something.

Axl will most likely write an open letter to fans and media with some cryptic bullshit that neither confirms or denies anything and he'll vaguely bitch about people(nobody specifically just people) for furthering their own agenda. :lol:

I do love a good open letter. It's a disappearing art form in the twitter generation!

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone remembers or if I'm just making stuff up, but who was it that said Axl was on a forgiveness tour...something along the lines of making amends or forgiving people in his past that he's been angry with.

I thought someone said it as something Axl was seriously doing. Maybe it was just to be funny though

if anything at least every single thread on this forum wont turn into an axl vs slash thread from now on... theres axl nutters then theres slash lovers then theres those fuckers that just like to repeat over and over that a reunion will never happen. not in this lifetime... fuck i was sick of hearing that

some people got off on the feud

I hope it's true, but not because of anything to do with a musical reunion. Seems a shame to not get along with each other when they made so much great music together and even lived in some pretty terrible conditions together. All of those guys should be bonded for life even if they don't make music together anymore.

• Like 1

What would a happy Axl write lyrics-wise when anger has been his muse for years?

Would like to see Axl and Slash cover this:

I think Axl has lost his muse the last 15 years or so, so I don't think we'd have to worry about that. If anything a happy Axl might find his muse.

To all of you,

Positive things are going underway. "Talks" have been going on for several months now.

Eddie Trunk is reliable. Trust him. He has lots of contacts. Insiders know that.

Some "news" for you :

1) There STILL exist differences between Axl & Slash. But things are goin' on the right way.

2) A Reunion is neither impossible nor for tomorrow. But things are going on the right way.

3) It's still too soon to jump on any conclusions.

4) Dizzy reed to be part of it

5) Richard Fortus to be part of it, Axl likes him very much and Slash DID ask Fortus to join his band a couple of years ago.

6) Huge amount of money on the table

Stay tuned.

• Like 2

the medias already blowing everything to the fcking sky, which prevents the reunion from ever happening (if there was ever a talk)

Hahaha! Yeah because a reunion hinged on whether this news slipped under the radar. Now that media is reporting it it's all been derailed now.............. seriously dude get real. :rolleyes:

sorry..

To all of you,

Positive things are going underway. "Talks" have been going on for several months now.

Eddie Trunk is reliable. Trust him. He has lots of contacts. Insiders know that.

Some "news" for you :

1) There STILL exist differences between Axl & Slash. But things are goin' on the right way.

2) A Reunion is neither impossible nor for tomorrow. But things are going on the right way.

5) Richard Fortus to be part of it, Axl likes him very much and Slash DID ask Fortus to join his band a couple of years ago.

Stay tuned.

What is going on? I mean I figured Eddie Trunk knew something when he said "Something is happening but I can't say for sure" months ago.

To all of you,

Some "news" for you :

Stay tuned.

Eddie is a fucking retard. Everyone knows it.

& those are not much news to us.

Edited by Silent Jay

This interview is too fishy.

How does a random Swede reporter know this?

Its the start of the gnr reunion, both axl and slash are planning things. Its bout time i guess. I hope they at least make new music together and not play the same old marerial.

Edited by Frozen Inferno