Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

If say, 2-3 days pass and there's no statement either way from Axl or Slash's camps, can we then perhaps dare to think something big is underway?

I don't think so, even if Axl and Slash don't hate each other I doubt that Axl will let go of his control over the GNR camp to allow Slash to take the spotlight away from what he has been attempting to do for the past decade and a half (although that hasn't been much)

Imagine if they've already had in depth discussions about a reunion or an album or if they've even exchanged song ideas. Imagine them sitting around playing xbox or something while talking this shit out while Duff and Izzy sit in the kitchen shooting the shit.

• Like 1

I really do wonder if Axl sees how idiotic NuGNR had become.

I mean, Ron and DJ? That was it? The big, huge around Two?

Pittman?

What a massive failure. I hope he realizes how sharply he went from hero to zero the instant he assumed total control of the band.

This is no time for negativity and the usual bile. Isn't this what people have been wanting to hear for years? Is this not perhaps the first step toward something great?

Axl and Slash, before this, hadn't spoken or traded words since 1996. Now that they're talking, PERHAPS a lot of shit and miscommunication on both sides can be cleared up, perhaps leading to something more.

agree 100% and i find it hilarious that some axl haters are still being negative about this... idc how much someone hates axl, theyve got serious problems if they prefer to keep watching slash perform with myles kennedy lol dude makes my stomach turn.. i love slash just as much as any real gnr fan but i didnt even consider buying tickets to see him in september even though the gig is 15 mins from my place... i cant bear the thought of watching mk slaughter gnr songs live

To be fair you don't love Slash as much as any real GnR fan if the guy played a show 15 minutes from your house and you didn't even consider buying tickets for fear of Myles singing on a few GnR songs.

actually considering it now that theres a 0.0000001% chance that axl shows up lol i know its a far cry but it would be a nice way to pay montreal back for all the damage he caused in 92 :)

Imagine if they've already had in depth discussions about a reunion or an album or if they've even exchanged song ideas. Imagine them sitting around playing xbox or something while talking this shit out while Duff and Izzy sit in the kitchen shooting the shit.

I think this year in an interview Duff said something like he would be lying if he said he and Axl never talked about what a reunion could be like. So yeah, imagine what sort of conversations Axl and Slash have had