Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

Be honest, none of Chi Dem songs would have ever msmade on ANY GNR record

Respectfully disagree.

Better. Catcher. Twat. Street of Dreams. Prostitute.

All would have easily fit in on the Illusions.

Not in the form they are in, they wouldn't make the Illusions.

I think you might be living in a sociopsychotic state of ignorance.

yeah because the production on those songs is so up to par with the Illusion songs. those heart felt guitar solos really compliment the the choppy arrangements and samples.

I was trying to make a point about there being shit songs on the illusions by paraphrasing parts of the lyrics to My World. In other words, as far as quality of songs go, you could easily replace many songs off Illusions with songs off CD and end up with better records. But that is just my humble opinion. If you think each and every song on the Illusions are better than each and every song on CD, then that is a valid opinion.
Exactly!

This topic has gotten way to Americanised..........

That is all you got?

What is "Americanised," anyways?

You proving my point, thank you very much!

Well to be fair America is the best country in the world so..yeaaaah. Home of GNR too

Edited by Billsfan

Izzy will be there I think. He's said in the past he'd be up for it if it was a real reunion so I'd put money on him being involved. Especially knowing what kind of pay day it would be and knowing that in all liklihood it would be their last hurrah.

Axl

Slash

Duff

Izzy

Matt / Steven

Dizzy.

Steven/Matt!!!!! ;)

It isn't a reunion unless they have the guy screaming out before the concert:

"YOU WANTED THE BEST? WELL THEY DIDN'T FUCKIN' MAKE IT. SO HERE'S WHAT YOU GET...FROM HOLLYWOOD...GUNS....N'....ROSES!!!"

He wouldn't be too hard to find.. He still announces Slash's shows... Pretty sure that is him anyway

I heard somewhere that he was Duff's bass tech from back in the day. Not sure though

That is all you got?

Well to be fair America is the best country in the world so..yeaaaah. Home of GNR too

According to... an American?

I can't wait for more news about Slash & Axl's reconciliation ! :awesomeface:

reconciliation-speech-bubble-2.jpg

edit: http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2015/09/09/fred-durst-reckons-a-guns-n-roses-reunion-tour-is-happening-soon/

Fred Durst Reckons A Guns N' Roses Reunion Tour Is Happening Soon

"I have a strong feeling that there’s going to be a Guns n Roses tour coming up," the 45-year-old singer said.

"So you better get your tickets when they go on sale, that’s all I can say!"

Edited by IZZYISGNR

Izzy will be there I think. He's said in the past he'd be up for it if it was a real reunion so I'd put money on him being involved. Especially knowing what kind of pay day it would be and knowing that in all liklihood it would be their last hurrah.

Axl

Slash

Duff

Izzy

Matt / Steven

Dizzy.

Steven/Matt!!!!! ;)

It isn't a reunion unless they have the guy screaming out before the concert:

"YOU WANTED THE BEST? WELL THEY DIDN'T FUCKIN' MAKE IT. SO HERE'S WHAT YOU GET...FROM HOLLYWOOD...GUNS....N'....ROSES!!!"

He wouldn't be too hard to find.. He still announces Slash's shows... Pretty sure that is him anyway
I heard somewhere that he was Duff's bass tech from back in the day. Not sure though

He was somebodies tech. His name is McBob. He did the intro for Velvet Revolver too.

That is all you got?

YOU ARE proving my point. Or, YOU'RE proving my point.

Not YOU proving my point.

www.hookedonphonics.com

Check it out... you could use it.

• Like 1

That is all you got?

According to the million new citizens each year that the United States allows into it's country. And that's not counting the other million or so that sneak in illegally. No other country comes close to allowing so many new citizens.

Like GNR being a subjective 'best' rock band of all time, the US being the best at anything is also subjective. But at least a million people a year think it's their best option of any other country in the world. And the US does have the most diverse population in the world. Hell, I married a Russian that came here legally to escape the woes of her home country (after she got her US citizenship on her own, legally).

So yea, it could be argued that the US is the best country in the world because the numbers simply back that up. It's completely plausible.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/jun/20/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-us-admits-1-million-immigrants-ye/

I wonder if that comment Axl read had an impact on him. The one where he said a fan told him "you need to talk with Slash, what if something happens and you never get the chance."

He mocked the comment in an interview but I think the fact that he alluded to it at all means it stuck with him. Maybe it wasn't the reason he started talking to Slash again, but it was in his head and might be something he never realized he took so hard.

I wonder if that comment Axl read had an impact on him. The one where he said a fan told him "you need to talk with Slash, what if something happens and you never get the chance."

He mocked the comment in an interview but I think the fact that he alluded to it at all means it stuck with him. Maybe it wasn't the reason he started talking to Slash again, but it was in his head and might be something he never realized he took so hard.

I have never heard this story. Can you tell us about it?

That is all you got?

According to the million new citizens each year that the United States allows into it's country. And that's not counting the other million or so that sneak in illegally. No other country comes close to allowing so many new citizens.

Like GNR being a subjective 'best' rock band of all time, the US being the best at anything is also subjective. But at least a million people a year think it's their best option of any other country in the world. And the US does have the most diverse population in the world. Hell, I married a Russian that came here legally to escape the woes of her home country (after she got her US citizenship on her own, legally).

So yea, it could be argued that the US is the best country in the world because the numbers simply back that up. It's completely plausible.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/jun/20/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-us-admits-1-million-immigrants-ye/

:lol:

I have never heard this story. Can you tell us about it?

- On a possible reunion with Slash: "I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, 'Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family.' Give me a fucking break. What's clear is that one of the two of us will die before a reunion and however sad, ugly or unfortunate anyone views it, it is how it is."

http://m.pitchfork.com/news/34562-axl-rose-lashes-out-in-first-major-interview-in-forever/

• Like 1

I already posted this, but Slash's brother said this on FB:

"You obsessed fans of guns n roses. Fuck a reunion. If you love guns enjoy what they made and move on. To dream of the opportunity that you could see them all together to me is like saying "I love the guys who invented my door in my apartment". I walk thru it all the time. I wish they would get back together and invent a new door. What's wrong with the door you have? It still works. You still use it. And you fucking fanclub page host need to get your own life to spend all your time figuring out what slash is doing first. And to act like you have an education degree of guns n roses and yet you have your own families but still you spend most of your day and life as an undercover fanboy serving up the gossip with an attitude like you have some power over other fanboys & girls is like if you never stopped wearing superman underoos and think as an adult your fucking superman. It's all so dumb to me. Not sure if I'm making myself clear. But grow up. Get a life. If I get one more fucker asking me will guns do a reunion tour I'm blocking them. Axl is a fat bastard and the reunion would only be a disappointment and an action that would result in criticism. Just sayin."

Hmmm...

I already posted this, but Slash's brother said this on FB:

"You obsessed fans of guns n roses. Fuck a reunion. If you love guns enjoy what they made and move on. To dream of the opportunity that you could see them all together to me is like saying "I love the guys who invented my door in my apartment". I walk thru it all the time. I wish they would get back together and invent a new door. What's wrong with the door you have? It still works. You still use it. And you fucking fanclub page host need to get your own life to spend all your time figuring out what slash is doing first. And to act like you have an education degree of guns n roses and yet you have your own families but still you spend most of your day and life as an undercover fanboy serving up the gossip with an attitude like you have some power over other fanboys & girls is like if you never stopped wearing superman underoos and think as an adult your fucking superman. It's all so dumb to me. Not sure if I'm making myself clear. But grow up. Get a life. If I get one more fucker asking me will guns do a reunion tour I'm blocking them. Axl is a fat bastard and the reunion would only be a disappointment and an action that would result in criticism. Just sayin."

Hmmm...

Lmao!!