Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

If you can't see the comparison between Axl and Kanye, then I don't know what to tell you. If it's due to some bias towards Kanye and a refusal to acknowledge something you enjoy being compared to him, just remember plenty of folks feel the exact same about Axl for the exact same reasons.

If you can't see the comparison between Axl and Kanye, then I don't know what to tell you. If it's due to some bias towards Kanye and a refusal to acknowledge something you enjoy being compared to him, just remember plenty of folks feel the exact same about Axl for the exact same reasons.

So many misconceptions about Axl, so it's not really interesting at all what people have read about him in the media.

Just seeing interviews and stuff, it's pretty clear he aint the person media portrays him to be.

You mean bias against right? towards him would be in Kanye's favour

Honestly not seeing the comparison between Kanye & Axl. Moving on...

Kanye & Kim hog the limelight more than Axl & Stephanie ever did, Kurt & Courtney did the Sid & Nancy routine until it bored everyone stupid. Stephanie never walked in a suit looking like Oswald Cobblepot. Axl didn't walk on stage at the VMA's and snatch the microphone from some young hot thing like a total douche-bag because of his warped sense of entitlement.

Edited by wkuk04

They don't have similar personalities...at all. He's married to Kim Kardashian. Axl would never do that. He's way too intelligent to put up with someone that stupid.

Stephanie Seymour.

She seems more like an asshole, not stupid per say. Not that I know much about her ;)
Ummm I wouldn't say asshole, but bitch :D
  • Like 1

They are both carbon-based lifeforms, I'll give you that.

Where's that pic of Kanye wearing the leather skirt and jersey numbered shirt?

I feel like that was his reference to Axl.

Axl and Kanye both share their attitudes towards honesty, but their words and motivation are completely different.

I think Kanye admires Axl from an artistic standpoint. Both guys are crazy, but like I said they contrast each other well but are not like each other.

Even Lou Reed pointed out the comparsion when he reviewed Kanye's latest album. Actually, even Kanye himself has done it.

It's because you and a couple others are changing the MEANING.

The initial comparison was that they both are well known for stupid rants.

They are absolutely nothing alike in terms of why they went on big rants.

Kayne is somebody obsessed with fame and publicity and being in the public eye. His rants are solely to try and trend on social media sites.

Axl's rants are the angry ramblings of a troubled egomaniac. But he never did them so he would be the top news story of the day.

Have you forgotten that Axl disappears for years at a time? Rarely makes public statements about the band. And told Bach he would pay millions for the media to leave him alone.

Meanwhile, Kayne married the queen of reality. And would sell his soul to be the most tweeted person of the year.

So in terms of their rants and the reasons why - no. They are nothing alike. Not even close.

If u want to talk about career path, talent, what they accomplished, being egomaniacs or jerks in real life - those are different arguments.

But you people are adding subjects that weren't part of the initial debate. It's like me saying that your 300 pound mom is fat and you responding that I said she was a whore who had a crappy job and house.

Edited by Apollo