Fred Durst Says Stuff About GNR

Limp Bizkit starts now.

Limp Bizkit now has there own mystical album to honor Chinese Democracy's legacy of being the Unicorn of Rock N Roll, It is called Stampede of the Disco Elephants. It was supposedly complete a long time ago to be released but it hasn't because Durst is still tinkering with it...

• Like 1

Fred Durst was at the Hammerstein show i was at in '06, sitting next to Lenny Kravitz.

Which show?

I believe the last one. That's the one I attended, and Kravitz was there. For some strange reason, I remember Axl wanting Lenny on stage for the bow at the end. Good Times!
  • Like 1

I love me some limp bizkit. The 2 most hated bands out there are GNR and limp.

Don't forget Nickleback.

It would be hilarious if GnR does reunite and takes those two bands on tour with them. Along with twisted sister.

In what bloody world is Guns a "hated band"?

Don't forget Nickleback.

It would be hilarious if GnR does reunite and takes those two bands on tour with them. Along with twisted sister.

A big part of the hipster community hates Guns and considers them an horribly overrated band. Slash specially seems to get a lot of hate since Guitar Hero :lol: . I guess they are an icon of a period that many people consider as a period of "musical decadence"... so there's that

But yeah, it still is a small part of the internet community. At least I've never met anyone outside the web who "hates" GN'R

Edit: And don't forget people who hates GN'R because of Axl and his" shit attitude" + riots + being late etc...

Edited by BreakDown2014

Don't forget Nickleback.

A big part of the hipster community hates Guns and considers them an horribly overrated band. Slash specially seems to get a lot of hate since Guitar Hero :lol: . I guess they are an icon of a period that many people consider as a period of "musical decadence"... so there's that

But yeah, it still is a small part of the internet community. At least I've never met anyone outside the web who "hates" GN'R

Edit: And don't forget people who hates GN'R because of Axl and his" shit attitude" + riots + being late etc...

If I'm in a guitar shop and mention slash as a guitarist I'm into I get crucified. Edited by TeeJay410
  • Like 3