The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

I'm kinda hoping they'll do Wrigley Field in Chicago. AC/DC and Foo did it last year, and it's a block away from where I live. :)

Same here, I'm a North Center guy. Though Soldier Field might have better views depending on the stage set up.

Well, kinda ...

Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment. Executives at AEG, which will operate the new Vegas arena, also did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Well, kinda ...

Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment. Executives at AEG, which will operate the new Vegas arena, also did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

I saw that, though they call the article their "confirmation". And they seem to have the in on some good info. This looks extremely promising.

I know somebody else brought this up but the fact that Rolling Stone has basically ignored this so far is...interesting. You'd have to assume there's a specific reason behind it.

I think it's very likely they'll offer Gn'R to be featured on the cover.

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

No Euro dates :max:

Just a little Patience... Euro dates are the ones I´m interested in :D

If they do festivals and 25 dates in the US it will probably be 2017 before they make it across the pond. Fingers crossed for a live stream I guess.

• Like 2

It's exciting times to be a Guns N' Roses fan.

After all those years of semi-fake news and rumors from "credible sources near the band"... we have the biggest of them all. And it looks promising.

(just put AFD in the radio; can't remember the last time when I've done that)