The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

And gilby wouldnt be half assed? Dork.
know what?

i scrolled this board over and over and failed to find any other dork than yourself!

so you stummbled on Gilby, but didn't on Matt or Dizzy!?

Gilby was perfect fit for Gunners back in the day and played style that matched GNR sound, not some generic Fortus shit.

Gilby and Matt helped GNR keep ruling the globe, where Fortus played in cover band that was not bigger than Offspring or Korn.

I assume you are so full of shit cause you learned to walk post 17.7.93., and never had a chance to see the BAND play live.

Well, Gilby is more generic than 4tus....

Plus 4tus is the better player

Plus with 4tus they can play whatever the fuck they want to play

Gilby nowadays struggles with SCOM like DJ, lol

Oh, and Korn is bigger in global demographic wise than GNR ever (including the classic line up) was/will be

Maybe people know the GNR name better, but will not go any of the shows...

Here's why:

Local medias all over the world start to pick up these rumours and half of the comments (even on social media) is: " yeah, in for the mmoney" " they look ugly lulz", "axl can't sing" "slash finally kiss Axl' ass" etc. or something similar in vain....

That being said, a stadium tour is easy but i doubt that it will sold out after the first leg

nothing personal but there is so much bullshit in this comment that I don't know where to start.

just one thing 'korn bigger than GNR ever'... In their fucking dreams.

In my part of the world, Korn is a 2000 cap band, UYI line up - Hippodrome.

GNR milked the stadims dry during UYI tour, sold around 100 million records, are one of the biggest bands in the history of music, how the hell is Korn bigger!?!?!?!?

There is no way Korn is any bigger than what the Guns used to be back in the day.

They are not even close.

Whoever experienced those AFU / UYI days know that.

Skid Row not reuniting or planning to open for GNR:

Lastly, amidst all of the rumors and speculation, there has been no talk of a reunion nor are we opening for Guns N Roses....

Myself and the other 14 Skid Row fans are bummed the hear this.

:lol: I enjoyed that post.

• Like 2

The number of posts you guys are producing in an hour outgrows me :lol:

Anyway, at first I thought it a little weird that Axl is going there alone but then I thought well... if it was stated he was going there with Slash and Duff, there would be no point in announcing anything anymore, I guess. :lol: So, in fact, we don't know if he's there alone or not at all :headbang:

I think it would only be right and proper to get EODM back. Kind gesture and all that...

That'd be cool but then you'd have the followers on here who just repeat everything Axl says calling them Pigeons of shit metal even though they've never listened to them.

Edited by Subtle Signs

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

And gilby wouldnt be half assed? Dork.

know what?

i scrolled this board over and over and failed to find any other dork than yourself!

so you stummbled on Gilby, but didn't on Matt or Dizzy!?

Gilby was perfect fit for Gunners back in the day and played style that matched GNR sound, not some generic Fortus shit.

Gilby and Matt helped GNR keep ruling the globe, where Fortus played in cover band that was not bigger than Offspring or Korn.

I assume you are so full of shit cause you learned to walk post 17.7.93., and never had a chance to see the BAND play live.

Well, Gilby is more generic than 4tus....

Plus 4tus is the better player

Plus with 4tus they can play whatever the fuck they want to play

Gilby nowadays struggles with SCOM like DJ, lol

Oh, and Korn is bigger in global demographic wise than GNR ever (including the classic line up) was/will be

Maybe people know the GNR name better, but will not go any of the shows...

Here's why:

Local medias all over the world start to pick up these rumours and half of the comments (even on social media) is: " yeah, in for the mmoney" " they look ugly lulz", "axl can't sing" "slash finally kiss Axl' ass" etc. or something similar in vain....

That being said, a stadium tour is easy but i doubt that it will sold out after the first leg

nothing personal but there is so much bullshit in this comment that I don't know where to start.

just one thing 'korn bigger than GNR ever'... In their fucking dreams.

In my part of the world, Korn is a 2000 cap band, UYI line up - Hippodrome.

GNR milked the stadims dry during UYI tour, sold around 100 million records, are one of the biggest bands in the history of music, how the hell is Korn bigger!?!?!?!?

LOL! I was at Rock USA in Oshkosh Wi in 2014 and Korn drew the smallest crowd out of each nightly headliner. Rob Zombie crushed him for attendance the next night. Korn was so exciting I fell asleep on somebody elses vacant lawn chair after their 2nd song and woke up on their last song to several lawn chairs around me not filled. They had people there don't get me wrong, but even 5 Finger Death Punch had more people than Korn and I think 5FDP is probably one of the most overrated bands ever. Megadeth even drew more people and they weren't headlining!

I just don't think people understand how big this will be, when I seen Slash in Chicago in May I was lucky to get tickets, the lines into the venue stretched for several city blocks and that's with a steady flow of people going in. Also with Velvet Revolver Slash routinely did 8000 seat venues. Now imagine 3/5ths of GNR with proper promotion and the instant name recognition... fans who wait too long for tickets may get screwed out of going. Lets not forget, didn't GNR sell out of many venues on the illusions tour in 15 minutes? I think would be on the order of that!

I'm fine if people don't want to consider this a reunion. I certainly didn't consider the band anytime after '96 as Guns N Roses.

Anyway, I'm beyond happy that the possibility of seeing Slash and Axl perform on stage together again is now a real probability. And to all my fellow reunionists out there - fuck yeah!! Years of holding out hope, despite all the negativity and naysayers, has finally paid off. Boom.

• Like 4

I really think the tour should be called the "Not In This Lifetime Tour" and the second leg can be called "Slash Is In My Ass" because by that time I'm sure they'll all be on eachothers nerves lol

Not in This Lifetime Tour....that would be perfect name!

I'm fine if people don't want to consider this a reunion. I certainly didn't consider the band anytime after '96 as Guns N Roses.

Anyway, I'm beyond happy that the possibility of seeing Slash and Axl perform on stage together again is now a real probability. And to all my fellow reunionists out there - fuck yeah!! Years of holding out hope, despite all the negativity and naysayers, has finally paid off. Boom.

It has paid off! I remember when people would insist that no one would care about a reunion. Yet here we are, many people caring and excited.

It would be nice if Izzy and at least Matt were involved, but I'll take Duff and Slash. It's a crazy road they've taken. I remember when it was announced that Slash was out of the band. I thought it'd blow over after a while, it wasn't a big deal. The usual squabbles. But it went on and on. And no one really knew why, despite all the arguing among the fans.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 2

Axl is a tough guy to interview. There's that factor that people are afraid of "spooking" him. I think the truth is Axl will answer anything you ask him, it's real in his mind but might come off as delusional to others. He's just very upfront in that sense.

True, but damn when its a good interview, its great. ie Trunk 06

I really think the tour should be called the "Not In This Lifetime Tour" and the second leg can be called "Slash Is In My Ass" because by that time I'm sure they'll all be on eachothers nerves lol

Well the first time The Eagles reunited it was called the Hell Freezes Over Tour...