The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I still can't believe that next week, we'll know for certain. One way or the other. The long, long wait is nearly over. We are days away, now.

Perhaps we should change the thread title back to the original one now. :lol:

:lol: I guess you could! I like the new title, though. It's very Guns N' Roses.

• Like 1

So we're refusing to call it a reunion? It's just a rebranding? :lol:

I renamed it that as a joke, because some were upset about calling it a reunion when it's not the full, original five. Also, the media and fans are the only ones who are referring to it as a reunion - we don't know what it'll be sold as when it's officially announced.

So we're refusing to call it a reunion? It's just a rebranding? :lol:

I renamed it that as a joke, because some were upset about calling it a reunion when it's not the full, original five. Also, the media and fans are the only ones who are referring to it as a reunion - we don't know what it'll be sold as when it's officially announced.

I haven't been watching the thread all day. Has it been confirmed it isn't the original 5?

I donno, to the few who are talking about Axl's appearance... How was your morning run?

Did I miss the post where you responded to my questions?

Who is in the band?

Will new songs be played?

When does the tour start?

We don't know yet who is in the band. At least Axl!

New songa could be old ones that they haven't played long. Like yesterdays.

When will they tour. Betting on 2016 spring/summer/fall.

I think Axl will do the tell all on Kimmel tuesday. After the announcement comes from Coachella and maybe a big one from gnr management or Axl Himself.

All the people who know for sure that they are not going to have anything to do with each other are simply morons. First you don't know them and you know nothing what they will do. Second if what you are saying here was true, there would never be a reunion. How many hours did Duff have to hang with Axl to convince him to talk to Slash again? And how long did Slash and Axl have to hang to resolve their problems? Well, I'll tell you - probably very, very long. If you think this is all happening because the managers and lawyers agreed on the terms of reunion and that's it, you're plain crazy.

Lol. You complain about people being negative. But in every post of yours you call people names.

How about YOU start being a little more positive. You are just adding to the negativity you keep crying about. Why do you care what a few random strangers think anyway? The majority of people are stoked and being very positive about the semi-reunion.

The people constantly complaining about people complaining are worse than the people they are complaining about. At least one group is talking about the band. The other group is just whining about other posters.

I'm genuinely excited for all the fans who get to see this! I lived my whole life thinking it would just never happen, for whatever reason. I'm sure there are countless others who thought the same.

I was lucky enough to see Axl in 2010 (Toronto, Canada.) If he is healthy enough to find that voice and swagger again for 2016, fans are in for a treat.

i've seen a few posts here about 2 new songs being played...where did this come from? any sources?

Stevie Rachelle of the band TUFF/owner of Metal Sludge. It's on their homepage at Metalsludge.TV

People dismiss him but he broke the story of Guns hiring Dj Ashba years ago.

merci!

i've seen a few posts here about 2 new songs being played...where did this come from? any sources?

Stevie Rachelle of the band TUFF/owner of Metal Sludge. It's on their homepage at Metalsludge.TV

People dismiss him but he broke the story of Guns hiring Dj Ashba years ago.

Stevie is usually pretty reliable.

Skid Row not reuniting or planning to open for GNR:

To the SKID ROW faithful,
As you may know, Tony Harnell quit the band yesterday. We found out about his decision the same way all of you did, via his post on social media. He had posted that he was no longer in the band before informing the band personally.
The last we spoke with Tony was on Dec 17th. He was in the hospital being treated for "bronchitis with asthmatic symptoms". We were all very concerned and offered any assistance we could to help him get healthy. Due to his condition we were forced to cancel our show in Chicago on Dec. 19th. The next time we heard anything was his post yesterday.
That being said, we are all moving forward and wish Tony the best in his future endeavors.
Lastly, amidst all of the rumors and speculation, there has been no talk of a reunion nor are we opening for Guns N Roses.
That’s it for now. We’ll keep you updated as best we can.
Thanks for your support and understanding. See you in 2016!

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

And gilby wouldnt be half assed? Dork.

know what?

i scrolled this board over and over and failed to find any other dork than yourself!

so you stummbled on Gilby, but didn't on Matt or Dizzy!?

Gilby was perfect fit for Gunners back in the day and played style that matched GNR sound, not some generic Fortus shit.

Gilby and Matt helped GNR keep ruling the globe, where Fortus played in cover band that was not bigger than Offspring or Korn.

I assume you are so full of shit cause you learned to walk post 17.7.93., and never had a chance to see the BAND play live.

Well, Gilby is more generic than 4tus....

Plus 4tus is the better player

Plus with 4tus they can play whatever the fuck they want to play

Gilby nowadays struggles with SCOM like DJ, lol

Oh, and Korn is bigger in global demographic wise than GNR ever (including the classic line up) was/will be

Maybe people know the GNR name better, but will not go any of the shows...

Here's why:

Local medias all over the world start to pick up these rumours and half of the comments (even on social media) is: " yeah, in for the mmoney" " they look ugly lulz", "axl can't sing" "slash finally kiss Axl' ass" etc. or something similar in vain....

That being said, a stadium tour is easy but i doubt that it will sold out after the first leg

nothing personal but there is so much bullshit in this comment that I don't know where to start.

just one thing 'korn bigger than GNR ever'... In their fucking dreams.

In my part of the world, Korn is a 2000 cap band, UYI line up - Hippodrome.

GNR milked the stadims dry during UYI tour, sold around 100 million records, are one of the biggest bands in the history of music, how the hell is Korn bigger!?!?!?!?

• Like 1