The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Rolling Stone finally weighs in by confirming Axl on Kimmel. Nice!

I do trust the Rolling Stone, I hope it is actually happening and they are not just picking it up like how other websites are doing.

I trust The Rolling Stone as well.

• Like 1

If this is going to happen, I wonder how long this has been on the works. What do you guys think? I believe this has been going on even before Duff joining them in 2014.

Weird coincidence. That girl that was photographed with Axl is also in this photo with Vicky Hamilton one week ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_oAooPTBHr/

Thanks mystery daughter of Salsh by take care of them all. The Axsel and the Doff are better than the old new ones.

Yeah that will be the next topic when will Slash's mystery daughter be confirmed!

The tag is that picture is #appetitefordysfunction, I wonder who she is.

If this is going to happen, I wonder how long this has been on the works. What do you guys think? I believe this has been going on even before Duff joining them in 2014.

This would be in the works since early 2015 I guess or mid 2015, not before than that.

Yeah, I was also wondering why would Axl go alone on Jimmy Kimmel, thought this wasn't a good sign. But hey, if they announced today that Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan will all be on Jimmy Kimmel next week there would be nothing to announce on the show, right? :lol: Or maybe he'll really be there alone, who knows...

Edited by ManetsBR

This would be in the works since early 2015 I guess or mid 2015, not before than that.

Probably since sometime in 2014.

Yeah, I was also wondering why would Axl go alone on Jimmy Kimmel, thought this wasn't a good sign. But hey, if they announced today that Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan will all be on Jimmy Kimmel next week there would be nothing to announce on the show, right? :lol: Or maybe he'll really be there alone, who knows...

I could see him coming out and then telling Jimmy that "I hope you don't mind, I brought two friends with me"

• Like 3

it would be better that the first time they are shown together is on stage and a broadcast pro shot performance... Coachella.

Appearing all on kimmel might not fuel much excitment leading up to the shows as you have already seen them together being interviewed...

Edited by Axl_morris

Im going to sleep now, I guess when I wake up, this will go to 400 pages.

I hope we get more news, this is getting very exciting, those were the days when this thread was called "days away" lol.

I will miss this thread :cry:

it would be better that the first time they are shown together is on stage and a broadcast pro shot performance... Coachella.

Appearing all on kimmel might not fuel much excitment leading up to the shows as you have already seen them together being interviewed...

I disagree. I think there are quite a few questions people would like to have answered.

The fact that he's appearing on Jimmy makes me think that there is a really good agency behind all this. I'm a marketing/pr person, and this is the first time that I see anything GnR related in an organized way. Very exciting.

The fact that he's appearing on Jimmy makes me think that there is a really good agency behind all this. I'm a marketing/pr person, and this is the first time that I see anything GnR related in an organized way. Very exciting.

A legit promotional agency and push might be a stipulation in exchange the big fat checks the promoters are writing.

Weird coincidence. That girl that was photographed with Axl is also in this photo with Vicky Hamilton one week ago:

Thanks mystery daughter of Salsh by take care of them all. The Axsel and the Doff are better than the old new ones.

Yeah that will be the next topic when will Slash's mystery daughter be confirmed!

I actually did once read a rumour that Slash has a secret daughter, it was in Youtube comments though so to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Appetite for dysfunction is the name of Vicky's book, as I remember.

It will be nice for Axl to address Slash's ultimate role in this. Is he essentially a hired guitarist? Is he back in GNR? Or is this a reunion for the fans?

I see this interview being much more serious than the last one. I think there is so much to be answered that it's a shame it will take place on a late show.

This could be one of the more interesting interviews anyone has ever given in recent times. Will Axl come across as an old regretful man, or will he be a rejuvenated light hearted guy? What made him change his mind? How many shows will they do? Is it a friendship or business partnership with Slash? What's his hopes for this tour? How much does he feel like he has left to give?