The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I've only been a Guns fan since 2012, but waiting sucks. Must've been a million times worse for you guys when you were waiting for CD.

I remember the waiting between AFD and UYI but there was also Lies in the meantime. The CD wait was more than twice as long as that so a few more days is nothing.

I keep trying to tell myself that. Of all the periods of waiting and nothingness, what's a few days? And yet I'm checking the forums every 10 minutes, I feel like a kid excited for Christmas counting down the days. This is excruciating.

• Like 1

Lol at Kushner in GNR

I would take Gilby over Kushner on my wishlist anyday...

That Ash Hudson report: Axl's latest tweet is similar, so it's possible that the whole thing got shit canned. They will perform somewhere else?

I think Axl's tweet was about the latest picture that surfaced and the response it received.

Lol at Kushner in GNR

That Ash Hudson report: Axl's latest tweet is similar, so it's possible that the whole thing got shit canned. They will perform somewhere else?

Zero chance. The contracts for Coachella have been signed. My source is common sense. All that's left to see is if those two shows will have the AFD 5 or this VGNR lineup.

Lol at Kushner in GNR

Zero chance. The contracts for Coachella have been signed. My source is common sense. All that's left to see is if those two shows will have the AFD 5 or this VGNR lineup.

Nah, Axl is working on a new album with the 2002 lineup

My source is common sense in an ideal Axl world

See?

I will believe a reunion if i see it in my own two eyes

Lol at Kushner in GNR

Realistically, if Guns N' Roses were playing at Coachella, they wouldn't be able to say until it is officially announced. Axl's tweet was poking fun at all the rumours about the reunion and Slash's statement is saying the obvious - that nothing has been confirmed yet.

GN'R's myspace lists Coachella under the Events. Who the hell runs their myspace account (who the hell still uses myspace)? Or can info be added via third party?

https://myspace.com/gunsnroses/events

I doubt that its anything "official"...I'm just curious as to how that got there? I haven't used myspace since 2005ish...so I have no idea how it works these days.

EDIT: Sorry, I realized this is the wrong thread to discuss myspace in - and its currently being talked about in the social media thread. My bad..

Edited by gnrstuffcoolyea12

Personally I think having 3 guitarists and pitman and Dizzy is a good thing!!

Just watched the hall of fame performance and while it was a good performance it just felt empty compared to nugnr??

I'm a massive fan of gnr and have been since 89 (aged 7) and nothing thrills me more than seeing everyone back on stage together, but it's gotta be huge and the shows have to be epic!!

And I think it will