The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Maybe is because I been watching to many videos from GN'R post 2001, but I do notice that as well, I don't know how to describe it, but I kinda like it better the way Guns N' Roses has been doing it since the Buckethead days.

Maybe is because I been watching to many videos from GN'R post 2001, but I do notice that as well, I don't know how to describe it, but I kinda like it better the way Guns N' Roses has been doing it since the Buckethead days.

Well, here's classic GNR with 3 guitarists for ya' :lol:

There is no need of Titman or a 3rd guitarist, it was never needed. Even with the songs on CD, 2 guitarists can do it easily.

Although i agree with you, Locomotive for example contains 3 guitars. It should be cool if they ever play it again live with 3 guitarists (but i doubt it lol)

Many CD songs contains 3 guitars too

To be fair... Mother goose was at least a nickname that the band gave to him, it isn't funny but it isn't that bad either. Titman is just a stupid wordplay, god how I hate those, I have yet to see one that is actually funny.

As long as the changeover between players between songs is seamless and we see the AFD 5 together at some stage I'll be happy. They're respecting everybodys work from appetite to VR/CD, which is a good thing of course. Not sure about Kushners involvement, but not long to go now when all will be revealed. Can't fucking wait!

If they played ChiDem songs 95% of the audience would just assume they were new songs the Axl and Slash and co. had written together.

Maybe then we might see a video of Better...........Oh Lars.......

Don't get the line-up bitching. If this is not just a melancholy reunion tour of the original band just to say goodbye but instead a new partnership that plans on building nad creating something new, it's great, it couldn't get any better.

If they're gonna pick up the best of their solo work and work on it to make it a part of Guns and if they are preparing a line-up that could work for them in the future, it's a blast! Much better then a few old guys just playing Appettite songs a milionth time.

• Like 1

Ash deleted the post... :shrugs:

some was saying this was on there aswell

Someone else also put a comment on his Facebook asking about a GNR 2016 tour. Ash said the band GNR may well tour in 2016 and of course he has no idea but currently Slash is also not part of that....but who knows what the future holds type thing

I'm really not sure what's more hysterical, the weird admission by omission of denial implied by the Ash Hudson tweet, or the MySpace listing Cochella. I'm glad to see that even with Slash back, this band has not gotten any less weird or fascinating to watch churn (or not churn).