Frank Is In (According To Steel Panther)

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Brent Fitz does a great job with the Guns tunes!

Yeah, he's awesome. I got into an after show party at a gig when the Conspirators were brand new and no one really knew about Todd and Brent. Brent was there and now I am kicking myself for not talking to him. Awesome musician

Brent is awesome,especially on GNR material.I just recently watched the Slash concert "Made In Stoke" on Qello.Such a flawless live performance and great setlist.

As for who the drummer is gonna be in GNR now,as long as it's NOT Sorum,I'm happy.I never ever liked him or his style and I hated the Cult.But I give him props for helping out the band back then.He will always be an ex-employee,hired gun,or whatever you wanna call it

• Like 1

Great, if it's true.

I'd also wager that if Frank's rep called a show to discuss Frank's status in the band, he had clearance to do so at this point. A capable agent/manager with brains would not endanger their client by disclosing confidential information publicly that way.

11 hours ago, Philipm787 said:

Call me trivial, but I honestly don't really give a fuck who the drummer is, if its not going to be Adler it doesn't matter who else, they're just touring members, and I'm delighted Sorum isn't involved, hate that poodle and his awful UYI sound, &I've listened to a lot of Frank and he doesn't do any of the songs injustice, and hes definitely not cringeworthy like someone stated, he has a great touch with a lot of power, he'll do, get over it

I do agree with you, Matt's sound during the UYI tour is pretty awful and it did hurt my ears, but over the years the sound has gotten better, if you watch KOC shows or even Velvet Revolver, the sound has changed.

So if at the moment Matt retains that good sound, im good with him. But yeah I would love to see Steven and if they are just going to hire some one then it should be Brent Fitz, that guy is just amazing. 

• Like 1

Brent would be the best choice. But would Slash want to mix his bands like that?

9 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Kinda unsettling to hear that, according to these guys at least, they're already fighting again.

I don't think anyone bothered to listen to the audio, I went back to hear this. Wow, it'd be crazy if things have already soured like that.

Listening on, they also said Axl hasn't been going to the gym.

Edited by Babooshka

46 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Brent would be the best choice. But would Slash want to mix his bands like that?

I don't think anyone bothered to listen to the audio, I went back to hear this. Wow, it'd be crazy if things have already soured like that.

Listening on, they also said Axl hasn't been going to the gym.

And packing the carbs apparently...

I'm sure Axl has his own personal trainers and stuff anyway.

Not surprising as I figured it would be him as the full time drummer. He's actually my favourite behind Adler. I'm sure that he'll take a new approach to songs like Brownstone (which he played the "Brain/New Guns" way) and play them more like the classic way.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

What is it with this fanbase and the focus on "loyalty". I've never known a group of fans to go on and on about who and who isn't loyal. Loyalty this, loyalty that. What is this about? It's one of these things that seems to get pushed, but why?

People trying to get inside Axls head and figure how he thinks and what is important to him.

13 hours ago, gunsguy said:

I like Frank myself.  Simply put if you look at who is the most reliable for a tour the answer will always be Frank...

Nice Avocado Skulll gunsguy :P

69e252ff673cdbe0b6624356506f7875.jpg.7eb5953179e398e689b27dcb3648be9a.jpg

Edited by pacu44
  • Like 1