Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

6 minutes ago, Ktex said:

Any Night Train members received a presale code?  I just joined and have not seen anything.

Got an email form nightrain:

GUNS N’ ROSES ANNOUNCE 
"NOT IN THIS LIFETIME" 2016 TOUR

Bottoms up, Nightrain members - Guns N’ Roses is hitting the road this summer with their "Not In This Lifetime" Tour! Catch the legendary rockers as they make their way across North America, from Washington D.C. to San Diego. 

As a member of Nightrain, you get early access to tickets! Starting tomorrow Saturday, April 2 at 10am local, Nightrain members can get their hands on exclusive presale tickets. Read on for more details on how to access this perk!
nightrain_tee.png   PRESALE INSTRUCTIONS 

Stay tuned for an email tomorrow, April 2, with your unique presale code. You can also find your presale code on the Tour page when logged in starting later tonight.

Nightrain member benefits go beyond presales - get year round access to exclusive web content, receive your exclusive member gift and more.
Edited by Ender04

I'm sure all of us on here can appreciate the tour name. I love it. Cincinatti tickets are starting at 59.00 and going up to 250.00 show time listed as midnight.

Edited by BOSSY78
spell check
  • Like 1

I've been unable to get in from my iPhone all afternoon, so tried the laptop, and bingo! How come the iPhone won't let me in? I thought maybe the servers at GnR Forum world headquarters were literally sizzling & smoking!

Nightrain emailed me info an hour or so ago. Said to just log in (I already am), and there would be a code in there tomorrow... Oh my aching credit card!!!

Also about time they put out a cool Nightrain shirt! That new one is cool imo. But I just re-upped for Vegas tickets... That shirt is OK but the robot with a bottle- thats fuckin cool!

4 minutes ago, Cruel Intentions said:

So is anyone who's a Nightrain member gonna post the code here tomorrow morning out of the kindness of their hearts??

that's not gonna work. The code is personalised

Just want to vent. I live in LA.

Today my buddy texts me at noon about the Troubadour show, we get down there and miss the tickets by 20 min!!!!!

After I posted about it on social media, my friend, who knows someone who works for GnR, said she knew about the Troubadour show.

Turns out she was going to tell me about it before the announcement but didn't because she didn't want to "bother me past midnight"!!!!

Now instead of seeing my favorite band reunite 20 feet away from me for 10 bucks in the club they first played back in 1985, I'll have to settle for $500 nosebleeds.

Some one kill me now PLEASE!!!

• Like 2