07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

7 minutes ago, gooner14 said:

Gotta love axl's moves around the 0:40 mark onwards. Axl is really hitting the top of his game again!!

I love his dance moves, the energy is incredible. He is moving more and more with each show, I give it a month and he'll be sprinting and jumping like crazy again :dance:

• Like 2

I love the video team they have this year, on the jumbo tron videos on the side it's so cool how ISE opens with Duff and then it switches to Slash just being Slash so the crowd goes nuts then all of a sudden you get Axl skipping down the runway swinging the mic behind his back as he makes his way up front and the place erupts! 

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BatVin said:

I'd say the best Coma so far, at least on Axl's part. What do you think?

My goodness! Definitely one of the best Comas. I need to hear that song live. Life's not complete without it. If you ask me they can drop any other song from the setlist rather than Coma.

Edited by Lies They Tell

28 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Is Slash wearing a Gojira-Shirt? Thats pretty fucking awesome

CmiHTsbXYAEeuu1.jpg

Most likely, Myles Kennedy turned him on to Gojira as him and Mark Tremonti are huge fans. I half expect Slash to turn Axl onto them only for him in turn to become insanely obsessed with their sound and the next GN'R album is really proggy with weird lyrics about saving the planet and shit haha.

39 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Not that bad but if I was advising Axl on how to perform this song id tell him to say "I'm a cold heart breaker" with more passion and anger. He tries to make it sound cool and cold which is appropriate but it comes off as weak imo. It would sound way better if he attacked it a bit more and also carried the rest of the song the way he does the ending. 

• Like 1

Ok, show was fucking amazing.

Drove down from detroit with my friends. Ate at a locql pizza place and we walked to Soldier Field to get our will call tickets. Went back to Russ' buddies house anr hung out with some awesome guys.

Made our way to the stadium and I got a litho and we got to our seats on the floor. Roughly half way up the floor. After AiC we spot Russ again so we make our way towards him. Fernando was there and gave us all GA wrist bands on Slashs side. We got a great spot and the show kicked ass. Best Ive seen Axl and I loved the venue. Great sound.we drove back last night. It was tough but I slept like a baby lol

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

Fucking amazing

That is a pretty incredible Jungle even if it's the song he always does well, that's an A+
Good to see him upping his mojo with each gig! Moving more and looking fierce! Dropping some pounds with each show too it 

would seem! 

• Like 2