Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I think this guillerme dude is just taking pics for fun, right? They have an official Photographer plus jarmo. So he's just being useless like most of TB I reckon

He's kind of their official photographer now. All the pictures that are provided by the band to publications are by him. I don't know if Kat works with them anymore (she definitely hasn't since SA last year).

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

He's kind of their official photographer now. All the pictures that are provided by the band to publications are by him. I don't know if Kat works with them anymore (she definitely hasn't since SA last year).

Sure? I know there's also another guy taking pictures. For example the ones from behind during the bow 

2 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Sure? I know there's also another guy taking pictures. For example the ones from behind during the bow 

Some of these are probably by him as well. Del James also takes pictures from behind or the side and shares them, but they don't use those as official pictures.

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

It bald guy is same was on the pic with Axl and Sante D'Orazio?

No. Here it's the owner of the guitar shop Slash bought a new guitar from.

In the picture with Axl and Sante it was Damien Hirst, a British visual artist.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Wow 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

No. Here is the owner of the guitar shop.

In the picture with Axl and Sante it was Damien Hirst, a British visual artist.

He is very alike, yeah i heard about Damien Hirst, just never saw his face.

• Like 1

Is weird it abouut Kat, few days before that GNR playing in Tel Aviv she had an interview with The Jerusalem Post,  then i was think she was still official  phothograph. Weird.

Just now, Ratam said:

Is weird it abouut Kat, few days before that GNR playing in Tel Aviv she had an interview with The Jerusalem Post,  then i was think she was still official  phothograph. Weird.

I guess is about the money....

20 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Would be too, just call my attention these interview was just few days of Tel Aviv show.

I don't know about the interview (I saw it now), but she hasn't been with them on this tour. Maybe she joins in North America, if she's still working with them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know about the interview (I saw it now), but she hasn't been with them on this tour. Maybe she joins in North America, if she's still working with them.

her post about shit not happening to her but for her (whatever that means) leads me to believe that something negative has happened to her in connection to Gn'R or in her personal life like you said. If true, I hope she's alright, she seems like a nice person. (her artistic choices aside)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She was posting about a boyfriend she had a few months ago and now looks like she doesn’t mention him at all - she probably decided to spend more time at home with him only for him to turn out to be a rat bastard :shrugs:

Yeah, that's the most likely explanation.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She was posting about a boyfriend she had a few months ago and now looks like she doesn’t mention him at all - she probably decided to spend more time at home with him only for him to turn out to be a rat bastard :shrugs:

I didn't want to say but those are my thoughts exactly 😁

She also had at least one wedding in her family during the tour.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I agree that it's not GnR related. I wasn't a fan of her b&w photos but she doesn't deserve to have a rat bastard in her life

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

yes, i guess is possible, we will see soon.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Can't say I'd be too broken up if Kat is no longer working with GNR. She's never really taken any photos that somebody else couldn't have done better.

Not to mention the way she made almost every damn photo black-and-white.

A large portion of her pictures that can be found on the official site are not black and white:

https://www.gunsnroses.com/media