Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!!! how r you?

it s been a while, i been fukk of work and i could nt get the time to follow the forum and now im so lost, im gonna ask if you please could make a resumen of the news, i read that they rehearse perhaps and they play deep cuts, when?? i only miss like 4 moths lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

Thanks for this @Blackstar He looks very well indeed, and i love  all those fabrics. The jacket is a winner.

I just hope after the little slip in the trainers Axl isn’t tempted to bring back the fucking hideous elf boots. Keep them for matching with whatever the fuck this outfit is, the shirt reminds me of a peacock tail :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just hope after the little slip in the trainers Axl isn’t tempted to bring back the fucking hideous elf boots. Keep them for matching with whatever the fuck this outfit is, the shirt reminds me of a peacock tail :lol:

I did'nt think about that you know.. Well @MillionsOfSpiders we shall see,  A  peacock tail is a beautiful description to me.  I just want to elaborate on that The peacock symbolises beauty, masculinity, glamour, luxury, protection, pride, versatility, renewal, awareness, and metamorphosis. Only the male peacocks feature bright-coloured feathers. This bird is often associated with masculine energy & fitness.  Lets see if he keeps his sneakers on :lol:

15 minutes ago, Heather14 said:

He’s a badass! Love the color of his shirt and the leopard pattern matching with his boots.

@Heather14 Those jeans ! and jacket ~ and we know he favours velvet anyway. He looks comfortable.

• Like 1

I'm guessing this is the best place to ask...

Anyone know why you can't use Chinese Democracy (the song) in Instagram posts or stories? If you search 'Chinese Democracy', every song except the title track comes up. Is it not on there? Or is there some weird way to make it show?