Member Picture Thread

Słash

17 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Style is bullshit :lol: wearing that was fucking uncomfortable as hell, too!

Style is everything, without style you’re a geography teacher, without style you’re one of these fuckin Bumble-Bucket-Satriani wankers, lairyness is everything.

It dont matter if its uncomfortable, it looks cool! :lol:  Leather jackets aint comfortable, tight jeans aint comfortable, comfortable ain’t the point, looking like Eric Claptons bastard love child in drag is the point!

44 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Style is everything, without style you’re a geography teacher, without style you’re one of these fuckin Bumble-Bucket-Satriani wankers, lairyness is everything.

It dont matter if its uncomfortable, it looks cool! :lol:  Leather jackets aint comfortable, tight jeans aint comfortable, comfortable ain’t the point, looking like Eric Claptons bastard love child in drag is the point!

Leather jackets are comfortable, what are you blabbering about?! :lol: 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 3:03 PM, Len Cnut said:

Beat me to the punch Lenny! I watched the Clapton documentary last night and Eric during his Cream days was the first thing that came to mind when I saw AslatIE's pic. All that is missing is an SG instead of a Les Paul

clapton.jpg

AslatIE please don't take my comment as a rip as I am not having a go at you...if you are going to be compared to any guitar player Clapton is not a bad model................think of it this way it could be worse.............you could have been compared to DJ Ashba........:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Beat me to the punch Lenny! I watched the Clapton documentary last night and Eric during his Cream days was the first thing that came to mind when I saw AslatIE's pic. All that is missing is an SG instead of a Les Paul

clapton.jpg

AslatIE please don't take my comment as a rip as I am not having a go at you...if you are going to be compared to any guitar player Clapton is not a bad model................think of it this way it could be worse.............you could have been compared to DJ Ashba........:lol:

Fuck that, its high high high high fuckin' praise, Clapton is a fuckin' beast on the guitar.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2018 at 7:02 AM, username said:

Technically not a pic of me... but.... Guess who turned 1 today? ^_^ 

Your kid is so cute but the number one question on my mind is... how big is that cake?! Is it a perspective trick or is it really a massive cupcake?