07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

3 hours ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

People are expecting something special for this show, just like many of us expected a lot of things for Apollo's show. It will be a regular show...probably with a small joke from Axl, that's it.

Exactly, cmon guys, they arent doing anything these days, they just play the setlist with some alternate songs and thats it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SuperYlvis said:

You're back! Love your pre-show postings and all your pictures! Missed you on the Euro tour :(

I had to take a little sabbatical from GNR for awhile. It was getting a little tiring trying to keep up. I felt like the love and motivation to keep everyone updated with everything was not on par with having to go through the same shit every single night,  and the Euro tour just so happened to come along while I've been on my summer vacation from College so I've been pretty preoccupied with other things and just being a lazy motherfucker :P 

But im excited again, even if they do play the same old setlist tonight. This is still the band I fell in love with so many years ago, and they continue to show me why I should!

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Waiting patiently for the RANT of the reunion era. You owe it Axl.

"They want rasp? They hate mickey? All they do is bitchin' an' whinning 'bout the setlist, the hats and the belly. Well guess what... You can s..ck my fckn' dick.."

giphy.gif

hahaha!  Absolutely, I think youre right except I think it would be "deeeeeeeeeeeck"

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Waiting patiently for the RANT of the reunion era. You owe it Axl.

"They want rasp? They hate mickey? All they do is bitchin' an' whinning 'bout the setlist, the hats and the belly. Well guess what... You can s..ck my fckn' dick.."

giphy.gif

PLEASE:lol: