Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators - Appreciation Thread

Ralphelmo

There are 

On 5/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, Sweersa said:

I got through 6 of the tracks. (Not a good sign, I turned it off twice to attend to more important things, like feeding my cat and editing my videos)

With the exception of the title track, the others seem...meh. I think the title track is amazing though.

Gotta finish listening to the whole thing though. 

I read the booklet, I was surprised to see Slash thanked, but it didn't say he played guitar on it. I thought he played on some of it.

To me this is the most I've enjoyed myles' voice on a recording. 

Think sifting through the fire and wake me when it's over are slight dips, so I'd probably rate 8/10. The guitar work is really good, I mean really good. Tremonti go take a hike... I'd like to see Slash and Myles trade off on a song or two in the future too.

Fire Richard, hire Myles... myles can do the main vocal too and Axl can add the twang over the top. Sure everybody would happy with that😜

1 minute ago, Tom2112 said:

Fire Richard, hire Myles... myles can do the main vocal too and Axl can add the twang over the top. Sure everybody would happy with that😜

Haha no I like 4tus! GN'R needs him to play the Bucket stuff. :D

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2021 at 1:57 AM, Ralphelmo said:

Apparently Todd Kerns teamed up with Steven Adler, lol! Bass+drums sounds awesome, rhythm guitarist is bad though, too many mistakes. Vocalist is interesting, at least he's honest with trying to copy Axl.  

If he got better guitarists who could reaslly nail Slash/Izzy then it would sound really good.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, Blackstar said:

Who plays piano/keyboards?

On 7/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, Sosso said:

Dizzy? 👀

Pretty sure it's Fitzy.

16 hours ago, fernandoGNR said:

Screenshot from the movie:KfyrwTM.jpg

I don't know who that guy is  :question:

Idk who that is, maybe him then.

4 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Haven't heard SMKC for a while, this is great! 

2:10 LOL.

And notice Myles looking at Todd on first chorus and how he enjoys Slash's solo. Damn me, this band is 10 years old now...

Myles has the best seat in the house right there. The chemistry between them in undeniable.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2021 at 8:43 PM, Ralphelmo said:

Haven't heard SMKC for a while, this is great! 

2:10 LOL.

And notice Myles looking at Todd on first chorus and how he enjoys Slash's solo. Damn me, this band is 10 years old now...

Great song and super cool performance.  I will def go see SMKC next time they tour.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Frank Sidoris and his wife Alexandria Finley were involved in a big car accident two days ago, even though Frank is 100% fine, Alexandria needed back surgery (thank God thanks to doctors it went smooth). Remember how Frank had to leave the band for couple months in 2019 during the tour? Alexandria was diagnosed with cancer, he came back to States to be with her and marry her. Frank is my favorite Conspirator since the day one, every time I meet him he wants to talk to you for 30 minutes after the show and to share his feelings about the crowd, setlist, gear and everything. He turned 33 on the day they crashed. 

54512913_8392617997566wjxq.jpg

• Sad 5