Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The funny thing about that is it betrays his public school background as it is essentially a rugby tackle, an extremely good tackle as it happens.

Its a terrible rugby tackle, in fact it would be a penalty as he doesn't wrap his arms around he just shoulder barges.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says you? Your entire argument seems to revolve around fish and getting fucked up the arse! You’re the political equivalent of a Led Zeppelin after show party.  

8 half naked men in a hot tub. Seems pretty Greek to me.

Posted Images

The bill was published last night and even gov. ministers hadn't read it.

It completely contradicated everything he said about the Northern Ireland border for example. It'd have been foolish for people vote for this before they got a chance to read it.

What I don't understand is why he's paused the bill when it seemed he might actually have enough votes. Can only assume he was worried it might actually get passed before a general election.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

British = English

Not really. When England and Scotland formed a Union (1707) Scotland's MPs joined the English Parliament, which thereafter become a British Parliament. It is rather inevitable a discussion of Westminster would begin in England!

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

History = Telegraph fantasy

I don't read the Telegraph.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Question Time will be in Shields tomorrow, at the mouth of the Tyne, 62% leave.

EHlQjEWWwAAheoK?format=jpg&name=large

Didn’t lose more seafarers at all, they just fucked off and didn’t want to come back. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Didn’t lose more seafarers at all, they just fucked off and didn’t want to come back. :lol: 

If it wasn't for these brave Tynesiders you'd be a colony of a bureaucratic-loving democracy-hating European empire ran by Germany now.

Hang on a second...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, Dazey said:

Didn’t lose more seafarers at all, they just fucked off and didn’t want to come back. :lol: 

On a serious note I heard there was a bit of that going on, working class wallahs who saw a bit of the world during the war and just didn't wanna come home :lol:  Fuck going back to the wife and kids, I'm gonna hang it out here in Malaya and see what occurs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

On a serious note I heard there was a bit of that going on, working class wallahs who saw a bit of the world during the war and just didn't wanna come home :lol:  Fuck going back to the wife and kids, I'm gonna hang it out here in Malaya and see what occurs.

That is basically Mutiny on the Bounty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is basically Mutiny on the Bounty.

Nah, they couldn’t go back anyway cuz they done over, whatshisface, Trevor Howard, what was his name, Captain Bligh, there you go!  Apparently that island is still populated by the offspring of Fletcher Christian and his shipmates, there’s like 50 of em all told so they can’t have done a lot of shagging if you think about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

Nah, they couldn’t go back anyway cuz they done over, whatshisface, Trevor Howard, what was his name, Captain Bligh, there you go!  Apparently that island is still populated by the offspring of Fletcher Christian and his shipmates, there’s like 50 of em all told so they can’t have done a lot of shagging if you think about it.

It has been awhile since you seen this film haha?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DieselDaisy said:

It has been awhile since you seen this film haha?

I've seen everything Brando ever did multiple times.  There was an original too, with Charles Laughton and Clark Gable that was pretty good too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...