British Politics

Gracii Guns

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Dazey *I raise the price of Anchor milk and other goods* :lol:

I've mentioned this before but the EU's ultimate goal is a one world government. They've publicly stated this multiple times. So unless you want a vast and inevitably corrupt bureaucracy smothering our civilization until something like A.I. or the sun gets us, beware the EU. 

Just this last week, publicly, Macron discussed a united ''EU army'' whilst Merkel discussed unification of the German and French economies! That is the ironic thing: you don't need people like Farage to make the EU look bad as they're perfectly open and willing to do so themselves!

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Further, the Spanish like to play the ''colonial'' card pertaining to Gibraltar, ignoring the fact that Spain still possesses two colonies herself in North Africa, Ceuta and Melilla, making Spain the last European colonist in Africa haha!! It is rather like accusing somebody of nicking a fiver from your wallet whilst having a bunch of stolen bank cards yourself.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Dazey *I raise the price of Anchor milk and other goods* :lol:

I've mentioned this before but the EU's ultimate goal is a one world government. They've publicly stated this multiple times. So unless you want a vast and inevitably corrupt bureaucracy smothering our civilization until something like A.I. or the sun gets us, beware the EU. 

Imagine all the people playing PS4 as one.

37 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Recipe for getting rogered up the arse. If Parliament agree it will be the biggest national humiliation since 1066.

Was that the date the Indians rode the Mayflower into the Norman conquest and said Thanks? Hence Thanksgiving. 

Well, we had a good run. How else do empires fall? 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Prime Minister essentially has two weeks to persuade Europhiles to vote for an ''emasculated remain'' and the Euroskeptics to vote for a ''watered down Brexit''!

_104372820_brexit_voting_blocs_in_parlia

It's almost as if politics generally requires compromise. 

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:14 PM, Dazey said:

It's almost as if politics generally requires compromise. 

I think Faster Pussycat foretold the Brexit story in their Wake Me When it's Over album.

I was just going to post the album title at first, but then saw a lot of the songs fit the Houses of Commons and Lords, and Brussels and EU governments, story too!:

34 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Apparently Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton hate each other. 

Wouldn't surprise me. Both commoners so no idea how to behave. Both Princes should have gone for proper horse faced country toffs. Their distant cousins preferably. I like the royal family to be really inhabit an old fashioned world of old money and crumbling stately homes. 

17 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Both commoners so no idea how to behave. Both Princes should have gone for proper horse faced country toffs. Their distant cousins preferably. I like the royal family to be really inhabit an old fashioned world of old money and crumbling stately homes. 

Kate is upper middle class English Rose who tows the line (she is popular with the Queen). Meghan is Yankee movie celebrity who has no comprehension on these strange customs and odd behaviour indulged by these old Hanoverians. 

Meghan will get a bigger shock when she finds out they open their presents on Christmas Eve!!

Edited by DieselDaisy

I read the British government expects GDP to be lowered by 3.9 percent if the deal goes through; a hard exit will shave over 9 percent of GPD.

Probably one of the worst self-inflected wounds I've ever seen.  Well, maybe save for the 2016 U.S. elections, but for Britain, definitely one of the worst.  

• Like 1