11/17/17 - Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

gunsguy

2 hours ago, Ifdworld said:

why are you such a dick. Thats axls sister amy in the middle and margot, the ultimate fan girl that has been to almost every NITL concert or even all of them actually.

educate yourself before you hurt yourself

Well, to be fair, it would have been helpful if the poster accompanied the photo with a brief explanation of who the people are.  After all, not everyone here knows the ins and outs of Guns N' Roses and all the extended family and super fans etc.  

I'm looking for videos of Sorry and Prostitute, as per usual, difficult to find.  Hoping something turns up soon.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

How can she afford to go to all these shows? Either way incredibly fortunate & to get access on top of that, I cant help but think she'd have a melt down if she couldn't brag on social media though. 

She is same Tako.

Woah!  Go Slash!  He's tearin' in to those solos!!!:headbang: Haven't listened to Better for ages - I see he's tweaked it somewhat, little changes here and there.  Good to hear.  Love seeing Axl going into 'conductor' mode. LOL 

I'm really excited about hearing Prostitute and Sorry now.  

1 hour ago, MrSoftie said:

This dude has a bunch of videos from the show :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up on this guy, he has Sorry and Mads too - whoooo!  Edit: And Prostitute - except he cuts it off before Slash's second solo, which is of course, the best one. :facepalm:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

How can she afford to go to all these shows? Either way incredibly fortunate & to get access on top of that, I cant help but think she'd have a melt down if she couldn't brag on social media though. 

I wonder the same thing about Margott and Tako. They may be "trustfund babies".

While I am sad that I missed the Vegas 2017 show, my bank account and school obligations thank me for staying in Texas.:lol:

I am expecting a second round of North American arena dates in the spring of 2018.

I predict an announcement next month, so fans can buy tickets as X-Mas gifts.

I'll attend and tape the Dallas show.

GNR have not performed in Dallas, TX proper since the NITL tour began!

Edited by rockphantom

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Well, to be fair, it would have been helpful if the poster accompanied the photo with a brief explanation of who the people are.  After all, not everyone here knows the ins and outs of Guns N' Roses and all the extended family and super fans etc.  

I'm looking for videos of Sorry and Prostitute, as per usual, difficult to find.  Hoping something turns up soon.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Woah!  Go Slash!  He's tearin' in to those solos!!!:headbang: Haven't listened to Better for ages - I see he's tweaked it somewhat, little changes here and there.  Good to hear.  Love seeing Axl going into 'conductor' mode. LOL 

I'm really excited about hearing Prostitute and Sorry now.  

That shit Slash does at the 4:31 mark in that video is my favorite part of his version of that solo.

3 hours ago, rockphantom said:

I wonder the same thing about Margott and Tako. They may be "trustfund babies".

While I am sad that I missed the Vegas 2017 show, my bank account and school obligations thank me for staying in Texas.:lol:

I am expecting a second round of North American arena dates in the spring of 2018.

I predict an announcement next month, so fans can buy tickets as X-Mas gifts.

I'll attend and tape the Dallas show.

GNR have not performed in Dallas, TX proper since the NITL tour began!

Actually the concert was in Arlington, which is a different county than Dallas. Anyway, hope they do come back to Dallas and play AT&T stadium and not Cowboy stadium. The parking is too damn high and I hate driving over an hour to get there.

Maybe GNR will play the new Toyota stadium in Irving. That's now too far and lots of bands seem to be performing there lately.

Wherever GNR play in the Dallas area, I will definitely be there even if I do have to drive over an hour to see them.

I was wondering if DJ Ashba was at the GNR concert in Vegas? I was hoping maybe he would get on stage with them. Too bad.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That shit Slash does at the 4:31 mark in that video is my favorite part of his version of that solo.

I love that too.  Also around 3:06 to 3:12-ish.  Awesome stuff.  

And last night's Sorry...that middle solo...hot dayum..:drool:   And Axl clearly loving the Prostitute solos.   I honestly get such a kick out of watching Slash and Axl on stage, it's like they communicate through the music. ^_^