07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Again, please keep general discussions related to Axl's voice limited to this thread:

Unless your comment is specific to this show, all discussions/debates surrounding Axl's voice should be limited to the thread above. 

• Like 1

GNR is way more difficult to sing than AC/DC. And no, he doesn't get nasty for the whole AC/DC show. He struggles with...ya guessed it...some BS stuff. He kicks Brian Johnson's ass at his own material.

Again, the show goes on foreeeeeverrrrrrr.

The setlist is kick ass for the those who don't follow. The lows would probably be the CD stuff - Sorry, and tonight TIL was very weak and boring. But for casuals, if they stayed for the whole show, they heard probably way more great songs than they ever thought they'd hear tonight.

Guns should get their shit together and tour for us, the diehards. Shorter, tight, raw, no Melissa, that type of thing, ya get me?!?!?

What was the point of this show? To help lagging ticket sales in some North American markets? If this was to celebrate 30 years of appetite, they did a piss poor job at doing it. I mean I never expected izzy or Steven to show up but the same setlist again? 

• Like 1

Great show, great vocals from Axl, and now we have an entire soundboard quality concert.

PS- If they played more Appetite songs people would just bitch that Steven and Izzy aren't there playing them.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 2