07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

3 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

I have been to at least 10.  And he does not even show up for rehearsals most of the time.

Axl is super lazy, he does not even keep his voice in shape that is why he sounds like shit most of the time.  

How many albums has he put out since 1993?

LOL at not knowing Axl is lazy.

The guy does perform when he gets on stage and he sounds good to most people at the show, but he doesn't sound good at all on youtube videos or this stream tonight. I had high hopes with all of the praise after tuning In late. The only song that I heard that sounded decent was nightrain but I didn't start listening until Rocket Queen and had to turn It off during You Could Be Mine and November Rain

3 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

he sings in full on rasp for the whole AC DC show. He can do it.  itsw all about Axl being lazy when it comes to GNR.  And other sings Axl age have rasp and can use it. cornell before he died was a perfect example.

Axl does not keep his voice in shape for GNR.

Maybe I didn't listen enough, but it sounded from what I heard that he wasn't staying consistently "raspy" during the US AC/DC dates, at least compared to the earlier Europe dates. 

And either way I would agree with you. He was likely motivated by the fact that he was facing a new audience, one that would rip him a new one if he didn't bring his "A" game, so he did his best. 

I have to go to work...even though there's not been any AFD tribute or  surprise it's been cool to follow a live streaming and get a soundboard audio of this tour!!

I'll be a fucking zombie at work but it's been a pleasure to share the night with you folks!! Goodnight or good morning to you all

• Like 1