THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

13 hours ago, wasted said:

WC final ref Pitana seems like a Putin plant? 

Look at the dodgy business dealings behind every Russian stadium in the WC. That’s where the money’s at. 

If England was in the final, that would seem like Putin plant :lol:

Why are you saying this now?

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If England was in the final, that would seem like Putin plant :lol:

Why are you saying this now?

I was saying it before it all started. Putin and Platini in the final. I just thought it would be Messi v Russia. 

23 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I put in a number of competitions and stumbled upon this,

What on earth am I supposed to do with a signed Ronaldo suitcase?

Sell it to girls who get wet for him.

13 hours ago, wasted said:

WC final ref Pitana seems like a Putin plant? 

Look at the dodgy business dealings behind every Russian stadium in the WC. That’s where the money’s at. 

To let France lose? Wouldnt mind that lol.

55 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Sell it to girls who get wet for him.

To let France lose? Wouldnt mind that lol.

The ref got Croatia through earlier on penalties. Also a lack of VAR on first goal against England. 

Putin is linked directly to 4-5 new stadiums built for WC. A cut of the 500 bn spent by taxpayers on WC. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Best goal of the World Cup?  I was trying to choose between this and Di Maria's goal which was absolutely beautiful too.

Fucking Pavard is only 22 years old.  Jesus.

He just hit it. I like the Neymar goal against Mexico. Back heel 1-2 tap in. 

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:lol: not Messi but now you have your Argie in the final, so be happy! :lol:

The FIFA Connection. A sleazy bald guy and a French crook plan to heist a bank vault deep inside a newly built 400 mil stadium. An EU agent and an Alt right agent race to find the codes to an ISIS nuke set to go off in Moscow. Conspiracy of Debt coming 2022..3...4..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Who the fuck are Borehamwood 😁 ?Somewhere from Macbeth isn't it 😁? 

About 20 mins from Watford, they film Eastenders there.  Fuck off, let me have my little bit of footballing happiness, I’m still suffering from open cup surgery off of England, the cunts.

It goes without saying that Belgium is a lot more motivated to win than England. Getting bronze would be their biggest achievement so far, for England it's probably just a consolation prize.

26 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

My sister who have a French bf and is in France now said they are celebrating already. Almost all French football fans saying Croatia has no chance.

Well, the French are even more arrogant than the British.

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It goes without saying that Belgium is a lot more motivated to win than England. Getting bronze would be their biggest achievement so far, for England it's probably just a consolation prize.

Well, the French are even more arrogant than the British.

Yeah they are. I was in Paris last year, almost all wont help me when I ask for directions. lol. And Im not sure if its just me, but talking to them, it feels like they feel superior. Then again, it was in Paris. I read Parisians are like this, but not French from country side.

And why is Fellaini not playing?

5 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Yeah they are. I was in Paris last year, almost all wont help me when I ask for directions. 

They hate speaking English. When I'm in Paris and I have to ask for directions or whatever, I always ask young people or other tourists, because when you ask older French people they won't even look at you if you ask them a question in English.

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

They hate speaking English. When I'm in Paris and I have to ask for directions or whatever, I always ask young people or other tourists, because when you ask older French people they won't even look at you if you ask them a question in English.

Yeah, lesson learned. In Spain, everyone helped me. LOL. But oh well, probably wont visit France... particularly Paris again. Everything is so grey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

And rightly so.

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

And rightly so.

Yes and no. Germans are the same... they come to my country and expect everyone to speak their language. And even though my German isn't that bad, I refuse to speak German back and always answer in English. But English is a world language and I don't speak French, so you can at least help me out when I'm visiting your country.