With the Brazil Concerts Soon, and Aerosmith/Bon Jovi/Cooper Being There...

What are the chances of members from Guns or those bands be a special guest on eachother's concerts? Especially with Aerosmith/Bon Jovi/GN'R all play within a day from eachother on the same venue(both in Rio and Sao Paulo).

Aerosmith/Bon Jovi/Guns basically rose to the top on the same decade(given Aero was a decade earlier, but they still rocked on the 80s/90s).

Slash joining Aerosmith on stage?

Steven and Joe playing with Guns again?

Axl singing "Bed of Guns N' Roses" with Jon?

Alice singing Coma with Guns?

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

Bon Jovi can suck his dick

Joking aside, I see Steven and Joe coming up and doing an Aerosmith song. Question is will guns guest during Aerosmiths set, or Aerosmith during guns set? Don't see the Garden with Alice, Alice gonna stand around awkward until the chorus hits?

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Bon Jovi can suck his dick

Joking aside, I see Steven and Joe coming up and doing an Aerosmith song. Question is will guns guest during Aerosmiths set, or Aerosmith during guns set? Don't see the Garden with Alice, Alice gonna stand around awkward until the chorus hits?

Jon and Axl can sing "Never Say Goodbye", they know what its like missing an important member(Izzy right now for Axl, Sambora for Jon).

26 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

What are the chances of members from Guns or those bands be a special guest on eachother's concerts? Especially with Aerosmith/Bon Jovi/GN'R all play within a day from eachother on the same venue(both in Rio and Sao Paulo).

Aerosmith/Bon Jovi/Guns basically rose to the top on the same decade(given Aero was a decade earlier, but they still rocked on the 80s/90s).

Slash joining Aerosmith on stage?

Steven and Joe playing with Guns again?

Axl singing "Bed of Guns N' Roses" with Jon?

Alice singing Coma with Guns?

If GN'R ever do anything with Bon Jovi I am officially done with Guns. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alice, Steven and or Joe are the most likely to be in the mix.  Although didn't Axl/TB kind of diss Steven after what he said about being a catalyst for the reunion?   JBJ and Guns- zero chance.  Although I guess bad blood among Axl/Jon does not exist at all. 

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Don't see the Garden with Alice, Alice gonna stand around awkward until the chorus hits?

I don't think they'll play that, I just wanted to post it because it's awesome.

Are these shows with The Who? If so, I think we know what the guest appearance will be...

Steven and Joe and/or Alice would be awesome, though.

• GNFNR 1

19 minutes ago, Sosso said:

They will play The Seeker with Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend

Or even better, they do an ACDC cover together, after Daltrey called Axl singing ACDC "karaoke". Beautifully awkward! But I do see that Seeker collaboration happening, me and the other 0 people can't wait to hear that

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Why wont he?

Medina is the Rock in Rio promoter, I'm sure he wouldnt allow it to keep the artists to their own days and not mess with the agenda, but who knows?

Im expectiong something for the São Paulo gigs tho, even if just Alice joining for some Schools Out. Alice is opening for GNR so it makes things easier.

Tyler Bryant is also opening for GNR in São Paulo and Aerosmiths's Brad Whidford son plays on the band, so it may also be a catalyst.

Poor Jon's voice is utterly shot to the point that he wouldn't dare attempt to share a stage with Steven or Axl. They'd utterly embarrass him. He literally can't replicate the stuff off his last album. Meanwhile Steven still screams through Dream On and Axl can sing Hell's Bells in the original key.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Not at all. Cannot stand Bon Jovi. So far removed from what GN'R are (supposed) to be about. 

Yeah, a band that has released albums consistently since the 80s and respect their fans is so far from GnR mode.

Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi are fucking atrocious. I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

GN'R could invite Steven or Angus again for one moment, but I think they should try to invite Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey on stage. It would be very cool.

I'm looking forward to the RIR stream. 2011 was such a memorable evening.

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi are fucking atrocious. I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

GN'R could invite Steven or Angus again for one moment, but I think they should try to invite Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey on stage. It would be very cool.

I'm looking forward to the RIR stream. 2011 was such a memorable evening.

Blasphemy!!! Aerosmith and Bon Jovi are awesome!!!

But yeah, excited. I will be in Sao Paulo. Ill try to be in front. Im not sure if I can Periscope, as I am not from Brazil. I wont have internet data(roaming is expensive). The venue is supposed to have wifi inside, but I cant guarantee how good it is. Will certainly share pics afterwards.

Just now, ChristmasFnatic said:

Blasphemy!!! Aerosmith and Bon Jovi are awesome!!!

But yeah, excited. I will be in Sao Paulo. Ill try to be in front. Im not sure if I can Periscope, as I am not from Brazil. I wont have internet data(roaming is expensive). The venue is supposed to have wifi inside, but I cant guarantee how good it is. Will certainly share pics afterwards.

Aerosmith gets a pass.

Never listened to Bon Jovi. I don't think he is relevant in rock history. I know the Desmond Child's hits. As a matter of fact, Desmond Child wrote most of the Aerosmith's biggest hits too.