10/01/17 - Buenos Aires, AR - Estadio La Plata

gunsguy

2 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

depends on the inteligence...I consider myself a die hard and haven't been to one single show, sooo...

I have no idea what you're trying to say. You spelled intelligence wrong then bragged about not seeing a single show. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Check out the You Could Be Mine outro i was talking about. Fucking amazing.

3:35 

Not amazing considering he'd nail that part every time up until the Euro tour. Still sounds weak imo 

3:41...but you can look up almost any video from 2016 and see him nail that part 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Not amazing considering he'd nail that part every time up until the Euro tour. Still sounds weak imo 

3:41...but you can look up almost any video from 2016 and see him nail that part 

On hindsight, Axl sounded awesome back in 2016. Even the mickey was much less mickey, it was just a clean voice. He absolutely nails the ending there and it's very reminiscent of his old rasp. As I've been saying, it's not a matter of choice at this point, his voice is worn down.

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't know why i thought he sounded worse on that part. Maybe RIR 2017 washed my brain or something :D

10 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't know why i thought he sounded worse on that part. Maybe RIR 2017 washed my brain or something :D

i was with my friend during patience, and his eyes lit up when axl starts singing "i've walking the streets..." and then quickly went back to normal when he switchs "yeah yeah i need you" :lol:

• Haha 2

The Who is very cute. To them I saw them sitting, there were many people of 40, 50 years enjoying.
I did not know his music, only the hits, but the show was very entertaining. Baba O'Riley it is a beauty in live.

Guns n Roses, obviously I went down to the field to jump with the crowd. we are like this, we even jump in the intro Looney Tunes. Lights off, McBob saying "La Plata!" and was very excited.
Personally I am not to analyze "Rocket Queen is Mickey voice", they say he got it wrong in the final of Yesterdays and I did not warn him.
They are always a 10 to me. And I will jump in every song in fact, Jungle do not listen to the voice of Axl, I just listened the crowd.
I'm very happy to hear it live Yesterdays, love this song and jump in Whole Lotta Rosie.
I did not see the rock in Rio, because I wanted to surprise myself, I had not heard the covers until yesterday live, and they are fantastic. Black Hole Sun, wow beautiful!
I do not know if it will be the last visit, but I would go to see them again, even if they play the same set.

In my Instragram I went up videos

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Hi there.

I went to the show on sunday, and I've attended the 3 2016 shows in Argentina as well.

The show was great, so everything I'm gonna say next, it's just a few observations.

Axl: he was in a great mood, constantly speaking to the band through their inner chat. He seemed to give all he had voice-wise. 

Of couse there were ups and downs. As we all know, his mid range is the weaker one. He can't sing strongly the intro of live and let die anymore, or november rain, or yesterdays, etc. 

However, his performance was pretty enjoyable, and his screams just made my eyes fill with tears.

His lower register is great, and I loved it especially on wichita lineman.

Slash: ok, here is where I need to make some observations. I will sum this up by saying that if any hired band, played exactly what Slash is playing lately, we would be very VERY harsh on whoever it was.

As it's Slash himself, we don't speak much about it. 

I really don't like the way he is playing most songs. He seems to make an effort on not sounding like his prior self. What happened to the "less is more Slash", the one who made solos full of melody and only sped up when needed. Now it's all the opposite. He is speeding up on everything, noodling everywhere. I just don't like it. Just listen to his solo on Yesterdays...what the fuck is that???

It only takes you to compare his double talkin jive from Paris '92 to any performance of this song in any 2016/2017 show. 

Of couse I still love him, and watching him perform to me is so special, but I had to say this. 

In regards of the band as a whole, they sounded good, with a few exceptions as DTJ (it was a sounding mess).

I love this guys, and I will definitely see them everytime I get the chance. Just hope they drop some covers and play their own deep cuts. 

• Like 3