06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

1 minute ago, Gunner927 said:

I... I was told Axl was fried and couldn't sing anymore.

He needs to retire, they said.

No.........you were told Axl had a bad show, which he absolutely did.

"I suck"
        -W. Axl Rose on his own performance in Berlin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

EXACTLY.

When Axl is fine, he gets more than enough credit here

I have to laugh at the people still acting as if anyone is "complaining", "unhappy" or "hating" in this thread.

It's obvious that those people are actually the ones looking for something to complain about and not the other way around :)

Exactly, it mostly goes both ways with people and real haters wouldn't be on here all the time, but seriously I have so much fun seeing the difference in people and the excitement

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tucknroll said:

I thought the sound was off or something.  He was completely off with the instruments. How's that great? Voice was good but I don't see how they played shadow with him so far off

Sounded like he couldn't hear the band loud enough in his in ear mix and ended up ahead of them until the chorus.

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

If they are following the same set they have missed Witchita and Used to Love her. They might have been added in place of Coma in Berlin. 

Wichita has to go, really. By the look of things, Axl's perfomance and mood we might get some CD tracks like Madagascar and Prostitute.

Just now, RussTCB said:

No.........you were told Axl had a bad show, which he absolutely did.

"I suck"
        -W. Axl Rose on his own performance in Berlin

I sure as hell saw a plenty of people saying Axl was done, an embarrassment, yadda yadda.

I wasn't denying he sucked in Berlin, but the overreaction some people had was ridiculous when he sucks at the beginning of nearly every tour.

1 minute ago, GoBucky said:

That was not 'just Mickey' at all! 

I mean his approach was almost identical to 86/87 in that video just now, and considering it is 2018, that was actually really quite impressivly close, especially considering what was dished up on Sunday!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

We are right here. Axl was awful last sunday, Axl is not awful today. It's really simple, no rocket science.

Great for Axl and the fans, I was really cheering for that to happen.

It's not about complaining when he's singing like shit. It's all these "He lost his voice", "he should retired". 

• Like 3