House of Blues 2001 ***NO LINKS***

9 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

That's just plain stupidity. The guy running 4C4 Media doesn't know how to run a business. So a multi-million major band screws up, then goes back to the guy asking for help and the guy has the chance to profit and ask to any kind of money that he wants to, and to have his and his company's name together with the most profitable tour of the century... but no, know is his time for revenge! Also knowing that the band is probably recording every concert on tour... sure, he got his revenge out alright! LAME

Just now, Legendador said:

That's just plain stupidity. The guy running 4C4 Media doesn't know how to run a business. So a multi-million major band screws up, then goes back to the guy asking for help and the guy has the chance to profit and ask to any kind of money that he wants to, and to have his and his company's name together with the most profitable tour of the century... but no, know is his time for revenge! Also knowing that the band is probably recording every concert on tour... sure, he got his revenge out alright! LAME

that's called "to keep your back straight" in our country. I'd say that stuff would never be released anyway, we know GNR.

4 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

It sounds like 4C4 Media only filmed the Troubadour show, but are holding onto the footage out of spite

When asked about the footage in his chat here recently, Fernando made up some bullshit about how the show was only meant for those in attendance and that's why it won't be released

The way I see it, the 2016 Troubadour show was the same as the 1991 Ritz shows. Just a final/live/public rehearsal. 

1 minute ago, zombux said:

that's called "to keep your back straight" in our country. I'd say that stuff would never be released anyway, we know GNR.

^This.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:16 AM, zombux said:

that's correct. if the full quality transfers are indeed from VHS is unknown to me as of now. it's a bit strange, because back in the day if I remember correctly, it was meant to be released as a DVD, not VHS.

Years back there is someone who claimed they had a DVD of this show, I believe they even posted a screenshot of the dvd menu. Some of us (me included) believed it always existed and some of us did not due to some "reliable" sources stating it was never done. Now that this has finally seen the light I strongly believe there is a DVD of this show.

1 minute ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Years back there is someone who claimed they had a DVD of this show, I believe they even posted a screenshot of the dvd menu. Some of us (me included) believed it always existed and some of us did not due to some "reliable" sources stating it was never done. Now that this has finally seen the light I strongly believe there is a DVD of this show.

hmm... I don't really remember how it all was back in the day, if they were specifically "planning to release a DVD" or just "release the show video". I was always thinking about it as a DVD, but maybe for no real reason, just expected it can't be anything else. the menu screenshot would be a surprise for me, altough I'm not sure if I saw some fake ones really many years ago...

3 minutes ago, zombux said:

hmm... I don't really remember how it all was back in the day, if they were specifically "planning to release a DVD" or just "release the show video". I was always thinking about it as a DVD, but maybe for no real reason, just expected it can't be anything else. the menu screenshot would be a surprise for me, altough I'm not sure if I saw some fake ones really many years ago...

This was the original post from 2011 offering the DVD:

http://rob8151.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Guns N Roses House Of Blues, Las Vegas 01/01/01 Pro Shot DVD Trade.

Guns N Roses House Of Blues, Las Vegas 01/01/01 Trade.

I have the Guns N' Roses House of Blues (Pro Shot) Dvd and I would like to trade it for anything else GnR related. I know how significant and rare this show is, and therefore I will be selective in what I want for it, and if no one has anything that I'm interested in, I will continue to hold onto it. Primarily I'm after anything from the Chinese Democracy era that is unreleased but I'm open to offers/trades.
PLEASE READ BELOW so when you email me, you know not to ask me a question that has already been answered.
Things to Note:
  • Believe it or not, trading IS new to me I have not traded before in the community, so bare with me.
  • Don't ask me how I managed to get the GnR House of Blues dvd into my possession, I will not answer anything in regards to that for many reasons.
  • Don't waste my time if you don't have anything substantial to trade. Even though I haven't traded before, I have been a long time lurker in the GnR community (member on many forums) so I've seen it and heard it all. Don't waste my time or yours.
  • If I don't see anything worthy of a trade for the House of Blues DVD, then I will continue to keep it until I see something worthy of a trade for it.
  • *IMPORTANT* I will not signup to any gnr forums or other forums in general. This is for a number of reasons that I don't want to go into. I will STRICTLY only communicate through my email that is listed below. If you see any 'rob8151' or anyone else pretending to be me anywhere other then this webpage I created (rob8151.blogspot.com) then they are just an impersonator. 
  • (As above) All contact for trades/offers will be through my email only (at this stage), Unless I state otherwise on this webpage.
I will Respect your privacy, anonymity and trading conditions, so please respect mine.  

Email me:  rob8151@gmail.com

3LtcTLW.jpg
JXdZgMQ.jpg

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

This was the original post from 2011 offering the DVD:

http://rob8151.blogspot.com/

I remember that one. it was "proven" to be fake, the first screenshot was thought to be RIR3, and the second one... oh well. 

now we can see the guy was actually not full of shit and Robin indeed never had the Stormtrooper suit in Rio. weird.

I had suspicions when "Oh my god" and "Silkworms" studio versions leaked, because the sound was awful.

Now we can clearly see this "House of Blues" show has been compressed and reformated.

My guess is someoneone made a deal (either for unheard material or for money) with someone who has the full uncompressed material in his possession. And he got half robbed. Someone purposely butchered the material.

Still, it's cool that guy leaked all of this. I wish the quality we got was better, but now I really don't see how this material is valuable, even in higher quality. They should just leak everything they got.

Now the real question is: were "Atlas Shrugged", "Checkmate" and "The General" part of the trade? Will we hear those soon?

4 minutes ago, D.. said:

I had suspicions when "Oh my god" and "Silkworms" studio versions leaked, because the sound was awful.

Now we can clearly see this "House of Blues" show has been compressed and reformated.

My guess is someoneone made a deal (either for unheard material or for money) with someone who has the full uncompressed material in his possession. And he got half robbed. Someone purposely butchered the material.

Still, it's cool that guy leaked all of this. I wish the quality we got was better, but now I really don't see how this material is valuable, even in higher quality. They should just leak everything they got.

Now the real question is: were "Atlas Shrugged", "Checkmate" and "The General" part of the trade? Will we hear those soon?

It was a money deal. Ended up getting HoB and bunch of other tracks. The hob that leaked was compressed. Original uncompressed file is over 10gb with awesome quality. The one that leaked is 1.4. 

2 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

It was a money deal. Ended up getting HoB and bunch of other tracks. The hob that leaked was compressed. Original uncompressed file is over 10gb with awesome quality. The one that leaked is 1.4. 

Are you the one who made the deal? ; )

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, D.. said:

You're right. Now that the complete HOB video is out there, any "higher quality" version is absolutely useless. The mystery was in seeing/hearing the footage at all. Now that everyone has done that, anyone holding on to a higher quality version will never see a dime for it. They're kidding themselves if they ever think otherwise.

And yeah, the only thing left of any value anymore would be full studio versions of songs not yet released.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You're right. Now that the complete HOB video is out there, any "higher quality" version is absolutely useless. The mystery was in seeing/hearing the footage at all. Now that everyone has done that, anyone holding on to a higher quality version will never see a dime for it. They're kidding themselves if they ever think otherwise.

And yeah, the only thing left of any value anymore would be full studio versions of songs not yet released.

Sad thing is we'll probably never see the HQ version because someone will hold onto it out of spite.

• Like 1

It is a fun listen, however honestly it does make me very happy that Axl and Slash and Duff are all back again.  It feels like some alternate timeline shit watching this and not that I didn't like the nuGNR lineups, but it just makes me appreciate what we have now even more

This does eclipse RIR3 for me though, especially the performances of OMG and Silkworms.  Hopefully at some point a better source pops up with less-compressed non-washey audio

Edited by WhazUp

5 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Foi um acordo de dinheiro. Acabou ficando HoB e monte de outras faixas. O fogão que vazou foi comprimido. Arquivo original descompactado é mais de 10gb com qualidade impressionante. Aquele que vazou é 1,4. 

How do you know that?

On 6/14/2018 at 2:37 PM, zombux said:

I remember that one. it was "proven" to be fake, the first screenshot was thought to be RIR3, and the second one... oh well. 

now we can see the guy was actually not full of shit and Robin indeed never had the Stormtrooper suit in Rio. weird.

Yes that the post I was referencing. I was always a firm believer it was never a fake. There was a huge debate back and forth. 

On 6/14/2018 at 4:21 AM, zombux said:

the weird thing is that at least this low quality version looks like a VHS rip. what's the point of recording the show digitally and then make analog transfer? 

there would be a VHS release . even movies were released in VHS till 2008 .

so guessing/speculating that is why. and like what they said about test copy's

Edited by 80309561
ETA