*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

You talkin about the Axl emails? 

Yeah, not convinced the "book" actually exists though. I think - way back when - Mr. Florida said it was 10,000 words. It even had a title. But to me, 10k words sounds more like a short story than a book.

4 hours ago, evader said:

Zombux, yes, that is the same Krissy/ZeroMortals person, and they carry their obsessed ramblings into PM also.

haha, I knew that, this was way too obvious. geez, how does it come that this community is full of bad apples?

Deja Vu.

10,000 words in unpublished book.

$10,000 will buy 5 songs from the hoarders.

$10,000 supposedly handed over to get rid of emails.

$10,000 bail set for someone after a theft in 2008.

$10,000 to buy 2002 VMA rehearsals.

what a recurring number in the hoarder world.

Edited by donny

6 minutes ago, donny said:

Deja Vu.

10,000 words in unpublished book.

$10,000 will buy 5 songs from the hoarders.

$10,000 supposedly handed over to get rid of emails.

$10.000 bail set for someone after a theft in 2008.

what a recurring number in the hoarder world.

10k is what they asked me for the VMA 2002 rehearsals, couple days ago.

28 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

10k is what they asked me for the VMA 2002 rehearsals, couple days ago.

LOL

If I were feeling generous I might buy someone a beer for the VMA rehearsals. Who on earth would pay 10K for that shit?!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amir said:

LOL

If I were feeling generous I might buy someone a beer for the VMA rehearsals. Who on earth would pay 10K for that shit?!

it's like, the last thing that the normal folks knows that is "out there".

Maybe if you have it, it can be a door opener for further more negotiations.

But I wouldn't pay 2k for it, seriously. 

33 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

it's like, the last thing that the normal folks knows that is "out there".

Maybe if you have it, it can be a door opener for further more negotiations.

But I wouldn't pay 2k for it, seriously. 

There is absolutely no way that there are no more shows like Saskatoon sitting around in someone's basement or in the inventory of some far-away-recordshop. 

The only question is when, why, where and how much :)

Hopefully it happens soon, and we get some nice AFD/UYI era show(s). 

15 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

There is absolutely no way that there are no more shows like Saskatoon sitting around in someone's basement or in the inventory of some far-away-recordshop. 

i was talkin about "new" versions of songs, etc - They indeed exist. Hence the fact that the full version of ITW's remix never leaked.

21 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

they do exist.

this photo is from a forum members twitter feed.

5zh2za.jpg

19 minutes ago, donny said:

they do exist.

this photo is from a forum members twitter feed.

5zh2za.jpg

I'm fairly sure that Saskatoon is the only SBD of those? Given that their Inglewood and Hartford releases are based on previously circulatred masters, I doubt that their Hammersmith disc is new stuff. 

I think chances are really good for that another EVSD pro-shot UYI release happens eventually though. 

Holy grail for me would be a SBD for Hammersmith 1987 (very likely doesn't exist) appearing. That show seems to have been the shit. 

Edited by Waemoth

8 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

Anybody have lyrics to evaders mix?

The vocals are from the CD multitracks I believe. I recognized a few of the vocals

Either way, evader did a damn good job. Fooled me into thinking it was the real thing.

4 hours ago, wafflehead said:

The vocals are from the CD multitracks I believe. I recognized a few of the vocals

Either way, evader did a damn good job. Fooled me into thinking it was the real thing.

Fooled yourself. I don't think Evader pretended that it was GNR/real thing.

But indeed a damn good job !

(Hoping with you for more to come...more GNR...and else more Evader to kill some time )

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:41 AM, Grayfox said:

The evader clip is made from scratch. He listened to cellphone clip and remade what he could make out. Think of it as a “reconstruction/reimagining” version of the cellphone clip. Same basic structure but nothing from cellphone version is actually in evaders version. He deciphered the lyrics the best he could and recreated everything in his version with multitracks and music programming.

WTF is wrong with us that we are "reconstructing" poor quality cell phone recordings of what is *probably* an unheard song.  

Legit, we, as a community need to go into some sort of rehab.

5 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I read last night that this cellphone General recording has been floating around since October last year ... How comes it took so long to reach the masses?

because during the meantime, "Alfreds" try screwing other guys using it. this happens when certain people start thinking that a fucking cellphone recording is a Holy Grail or something similar, when it actually is probably worth $5

15 hours ago, evader said:

Yeah, not convinced the "book" actually exists though. I think - way back when - Mr. Florida said it was 10,000 words. It even had a title. But to me, 10k words sounds more like a short story than a book.

That's about 10 A4 pages, isn't it?

15 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

Anybody have lyrics to evaders mix?

The lyrics are pretty indecipherable, but we can't really expect anything else as the source material was itself barely audible, I think Evader did a great job.

In the first part I can hear:

"[something something] who gave it back to you,

Who would do this to you,

Who would do this to you, to the young?"

Then in the next part where the guitars drop out, it sounds like he says something about "two people" and then either "abuse" or "abused".

In the last parts I can make out (tbh I can only hear this as these are lyrics Rick has mentioned before):

"My hopes, my dreams have died,

Now I rest my hate in the rumours as they're pushing through,

There's a child now, chained to the bed now,

[Something something something]

I think it's high time you should fucking die, child..."

I can't make out the rest of that part, then it goes back to the first part.

Apparently, the actual lyrics to Evader's version are doing the rounds, and people are even hoarding those. It's pretty sad really.

It's either some pathetic ego trip, or people are actually trying "Hey, I'll give you the lyrics for Evader's General for the VMAs rehearsal". :lol:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, evader said:

Zombux, yes, that is the same Krissy/ZeroMortals person, and they carry their obsessed ramblings into PM also.

I have never had anything to do with leaks, yet last year this person sent me pms on here trying to get me to send pms to people to get copies of leaks for them. When I refused, she/he/it got very pushy and nasty with me.  I reported it to the admins. This shit is beyond stupid 😣

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

The lyrics are pretty indecipherable, but we can't really expect anything else as the source material was itself barely audible, I think Evader did a great job.

In the first part I can hear:

"[something something] who gave it back to you,

Who would do this to you,

Who would do this to you, to the young?"

Then in the next part where the guitars drop out, it sounds like he says something about "two people" and then either "abuse" or "abused".

In the last parts I can make out (tbh I can only hear this as these are lyrics Rick has mentioned before):

"My hopes, my dreams have died,

Now I rest my hate in the rumours as they're pushing through,

There's a child now, chained to the bed now,

[Something something something]

I think it's high time you should fucking die, child..."

I can't make out the rest of that part, then it goes back to the first part.

Apparently, the actual lyrics to Evader's version are doing the rounds, and people are even hoarding those. It's pretty sad really.

It's either some pathetic ego trip, or people are actually trying "Hey, I'll give you the lyrics for Evader's General for the VMAs rehearsal". :lol:

Thanks for taking a crack at it. That's more then I had.