*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

5 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Evader is the right man for these kind of jobs, I suppose... 😉

wasn't he asked a few pages back, or was that a different thread ? he said it takes about 1 hour per second. yikes !

i thought it would be an easy job for someone(in the know) to turn some sounds up and some down

1 minute ago, donny said:

wasn't he asked a few pages back, or was that a different thread ? he said it takes about 1 hour per second. yikes !

i thought it would be an easy job for someone(in the know) to turn some sounds up and some down

He said he already made the attempt to clean it up years ago. He said he did what he could to try and decipher lyrics. 

But what leaked isn’t the altered audio because he didn’t send it to anyone.

15 hours ago, SlashisGOD said:

I’d like to hear the 1999 version of the album as a curiosity 

We’ve got TWAT, IRS and Catcher from ‘99, right? The song I’m most curious to hear from the Beavan sessions is Chinese Democracy itself. I’m sure I’d still prefer the album version but the 2001 live version was cool in its own way.

3 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

I couldn't make out much in this recording but I could make out how superior Robin Finck is to Slash in every possible way. 

Really bizarre how that stuck out so much. 

lol He showed how great he was in that piece of shit of an album Axl put out 10 years ago.

Finck is shit.

1 hour ago, SWINGTRADER said:

lol He showed how great he was in that piece of shit of an album Axl put out 10 years ago.

Finck is shit.

You know better than Axl and Trent obviously 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Finck is shit.

I don't remember any piece of shit album Axl released ten years ago. What was that called?

Plus I'm sure Robin is more talented than you when all he's doing is taking a shit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amir said:

We’ve got TWAT, IRS and Catcher from ‘99, right? The song I’m most curious to hear from the Beavan sessions is Chinese Democracy itself. I’m sure I’d still prefer the album version but the 2001 live version was cool in its own way.

Yes those three leaked and sound good, except that TWAT doesn’t have the extended solo which sucks (Bucket wasn’t in the band.) 

The Blues 2001 should have been how it sounded on the final album. That song suffered from the over production and removing of key guitar parts. 

1 hour ago, SlashisGOD said:

Yes those three leaked and sound good, except that TWAT doesn’t have the extended solo which sucks (Bucket wasn’t in the band.) 

The Blues 2001 should have been how it sounded on the final album. That song suffered from the over production and removing of key guitar parts. 

As much as I like the extended solo, I feel that it kinda ruins the songs, because it extends the song for too long, and part of the solo seems kind of misplaced.

I prefer it much better without the extended solo included.

12 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

I couldn't make out much in this recording but I could make out how superior Robin Finck is to Slash in every possible way. 

Really bizarre how that stuck out so much. 

What are you on?? :rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, Propaganda said:

As much as I like the extended solo, I feel that it kinda ruins the songs, because it extends the song for too long, and part of the solo seems kind of misplaced.

I prefer it much better without the extended solo included.

What are you on?? :rofl-lol:

no wjat are YOU on ? :lol:

12 hours ago, Amir said:

Well we’re  getting Shenmue 3 next year! 🙏🏻🙌🏼

At least we can count on Yu Suzuki delivering the goods and not keeping it locked away in a vault 🤔😅

12 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

Robin superior than Slash? Are you fucking kidding me?? :lol:

That's like saying Matt Hardy is superior to Hulk Hogan...:rofl-lol::facepalm:

Actually Broken Matt Hardy is way more entertaining than Hogan ever was Brother. Lol

I have heard the song and it is magnificent. The real magnum opus of Axl Rose. 

12 hours ago, Amir said:

Well we’re  getting Shenmue 3 next year! 🙏🏻🙌🏼

I want everyone to sit back and realize how important this game is. 

• Thanks 1