*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

20 minutes ago, Evan442 said:

We will never see new music released officially, that is, as long as management can make money by repackaging a 30 year old album and by propping Axl up infront of a micstand and pushing him out onto the Donnington stage.  Chinese was 10 years ago, the last album of original material before that was 1991.  They've released 1 album in 27 years.  Pathetic.

AND, we definitely won't see any of the 30+ other songs recorded during the Chinese era, especially since Slash and Duff are back.  If I were Axl, I'd put everything out there for the hardcore fans, and close the door on that chapter of the band.  But what's that saying?  Not in this lifetime?  I've been a hardcore GnR fan for years, but I just don't see much to get excited about anymore.

I think WE the hardcore fans, would definitely deserve the gesture, for the loyalty we gave him, during Guns N' Roses most controversial and weird times.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jw224 said:

Man all this trading talk is annoying. Mostly because I have no idea what anyone is talking about. 

The whole thing is fucked 

Just now, Propaganda said:

I think WE the hardcore fans, would definitely deserve the gesture, for the loyalty we gave him, during Guns N' Roses most controversial and weird times.

TOTALLY!

• Like 1

Ah the old "I know something you don't know, chase me, chase me, chase me! tactic.

I'm sure there are songs out there yet to leak  as well, but I doubt it's "Big Guns" probably the original version of Silkworrms , or 7 seconds of the band turning up at the airport for the HOB show or something & even that would probably be grainy video with Buckets face blurred out.

14 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

It was a "Long story short" therm. But yes, MSL has a longer clip and he's not the leaker, and he wouldn't leak it for anyone (besides WFA, i suppose)

Well, as far as i'm concerned, there's "tiers" (Or So I call it)
Normal Tier - Us, normal folks who loves GN'R and are not insiders
Mid-Tier - MSL n' his gang, portugal hoarders, people that had acess to all those files that leaked. Now (As Far As I Know) they're full of shit and don't possess anything we don't have (Besides VMA 2002, that i'm surprised it hadn't leaked yet)
God-Tier - Clans that got atlas, The General, going down, and the other ones. But tryin' to take these musics from them is like tryin' to dry an ice cube. I made contact with some of'em years ago (including the guy that told me about Atlas) and he said me they got "even more" in their posssesion. I'm not tryin' to be the big fish 'round here, the mr. nice guy, the knight of the GN'R community, the new msl, wfa, or any other stupid that keeps blockin' the runway to new songs.
I'm sick n' tired of this hoardin' shit, and for me, the best about all those leaks is that wfa n' msl are full of shit now, their tool disapeared, they're now normal folks when it comes to unreleased songs. 
But, one thing I can confirm.

We're looking at the wrong place.

The dark side of it is that Everything has leaked, besides vma. Back in 2013/14, the only way to get silkworms or the remixes was by trading. I knew a guy who had 20secs of puerto rico and was tryin' to get atlas for it. You can find one of these "god tier" hoarders and talk your way out with'em and maybe, be able to listen to 43secs of the general or 30secs of Checkmate. 
But for me, the only reasonable way it's money. And considerin' what i've saw on the other threads (people mockin' the idea of trading the new songs for money) i'm pretty sure that these are the last leaks in a while. Or maybe, someone can convince beta to empty the 80 songs vault, have some classes with slash, and drive axl's lambo for 2 grand.
"I'm not payin' zwei grand for new leakzs, ziz is not rrright, i'd pay if I had clazis with izlashi, and zu drive axlz lambo"

Anyone considered crowd funding?

I can contribute to a group buy. If it was the general, i'd be happy to put in $2-300 for it.

Edit: Long time professional lurker (from about 2002. Went through all the first leaks, dodgy IRS etc...right past the antiquiet leaks). First post though, but I am legit. Put in $800 AUS recently for the shenmue 3 kickstarter.

Edited by Sonicjam
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Ah the old "I know something you don't know, chase me, chase me, chase me! tactic.

I'm sure there are songs out there yet to leak  as well, but I doubt it's "Big Guns" probably the original version of Silkworrms , or 7 seconds of the band turning up at the airport for the HOB show or something & even that would probably be grainy video with Buckets face blurred out.

I'll take the Original version of Silkworms!

I'll take anything they wanna throw at us! 

Whether it's an earlier version of Silkworms,  a remix of Sorry, a mono full track of The General, a deteriorated quality version of Atlas Shrugged. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Propaganda

It's pretty sad how there's this hoarder collector community for almost every major artist out there.  David Bowie has albums worth of material in the vault with quite a bit in the hand of collectors, but most of it has remained under a tight grip for years.  There's been significant leaks at least, like his unreleased Toy album.

GNR's isn't surprising at all given how much was likely recorded and stored away over the past couple decades, there just needs to be a point where someone says "what's the point of hoarding this shit?" and decides to open the floodgates.  Might actually encourage management to give this material an official release if they don't want low-quality leaks to hog attention away from things like the Appetite box.

We're approaching the 10 year anniversary of Chinese Democracy, perfect opportunity to announce and release a 2 or 3 disc version of the album.

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

has anyone worked on this clip yet ? i'm useless when it comes to computers but i thought some smart arse would have reduced the "tea party" noise and made the song clearer by now :) 

1 hour ago, donny said:

has anyone worked on this clip yet ? i'm useless when it comes to computers but i thought some smart arse would have reduced the "tea party" noise and made the song clearer by now :) 

Evader is the right man for these kind of jobs, I suppose... 😉