New pro-shot ? 13/04/1993 - Detroit

The actual audio itself sounds like it is sourced from Live Era, identical mix and everything.  So if the person in question has the whole thing did they just sync up Paradise City to the Live Era audio for this preview?

Personally I am curious as to hearing the actual original soundboard audio from this show as an indication of the full pro-shot show being out.  

1993 was such a kickass year for GNR!  Axl's was killin' it that year, any 1993 shows are always welcome

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

so guys i've seen this proshot clip somewhere. It was taken from a news story i believe from a year or two ago when GNR was touring the US but it had no audio it was the news commentator talking over it. Plus I don't recall Axl wearing red manson shirt on the US skin n' bones tour. It was always black sleveless manson shirt. Red manson shirt he wore in Mexico and Europe 93. The audio is clearly from live era

9 hours ago, soon said:

I didn't realize that they still had the back up singers in 93?

They didn't.

That stage is too big with the wrong light rig.

They had no backup singers in 93 as it was the skin n bones tour without the singers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

They didn't.

That stage is too big with the wrong light rig.

They had no backup singers in 93 as it was the skin n bones tour without the singers.

For most of 93, they didn’t have backup singers but I think they played Australia and New Zealand that year. They still had them. Audio from the clip already been established it’s from live era

14 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

Live era audio was pasted underneath it and i highly suspect it to be from 1993-06-18 Waser Stadium, Bremen, Germany

That would be great, because i was at that show. I remember him wearing the read Charles Manson Shirt. And Slash was very drunk ;)

I saw that clip not for the first time. It was alot used in german news channel for they reunion announcment in 2015 and 2016 in RTL and n-tv

The Stockholm Pro Shot clip was also used in many news in RTL2 back in 90s.

I don't think both shows exists in full (besides the vault) maybe the full song for the press and media

I have a clip from Berlin 1992 Pro Shot with Welcome To The Jungle... it was used for news too