Moby Talks GN'R Hiring Him to Produce 'Chinese Democracy'

40 minutes ago, Towelie said:

And he looks like he has a micro-penis. You know how with some guys ya just know?

Same goes for guys with big schlongs. You just know Steven Tyler and Lenny Kravitz are packing it, the same way you know you'd need a magnified glass to see Moby's.

Apologies Len, was this insensitive of me?

Nah, it warmed me up an added half an inch for a second :lol:  Absolutely spot on about the micro penis too :lol:  He’s got that vegetarian fraggle look about him.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

Yes, just saw that on MSN. Didn't know about the new memoir - certainly has publicised it!

While I support the new feminist movement in general, this sounds like a difference of opinion - Natalie might have thought they were just friends, while Moby thought there was more to it. Fair enough of her to clarify how she saw it, but bit much to call him creepy for it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Anyone who plays lame acoustic covers with Steve Jones is cool in my book. Fuck you all.

Moby certainly kept to the artistic genius playing what he wants role, going against what the record companies wanted. His Animal Rights punk/metal album was evidence of that too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

Anyone who plays lame acoustic covers with Steve Jones is cool in my book. Fuck you all.

I didn’t know you liked Steve Jones, you’ve risen in my estimation.  Not that you were low before, you’ve just shot upwards.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Original said:

Similar on MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/moby-claims-he-dated-natalie-portman-but-natalie-portman-and-basic-facts-say-hes-wrong/ar-AABMx1o?ocid=spartanntp

In the Porcelain memoir Moby is candid about his insecurities and uncomfortableness with women, making himself out to be a 'loser', as he does with Portman, although he did write he ditched a first love who seemed right for him.

He's not claiming a 'Dirt' style relationship with Portman, and if it was her that initiated the meeting she shouldn't be complaining about creepiness - unless she only saw their liaison as totally and definitely platonic, and made that clear. 

Moby is a guy that used to hold his dick against people while standing beside them to see if they would notice... I believe Natalie on this.

I was at a festival where he got in a fight with a journalist about something. Actually throwing punches.

He actually stood at the mixing desk watching my then band tho. My mum was happy. Ha ha.

I read Moby's response to this and he stays very respectful towards Portman but says that they did briefly date. Who to believe? I have no idea, nor do I really care. But it's funny to me that people immediately pick a side even though they don't know either of them.

Who gives a shit about Moby or Natalie Portman in 2019? It's just free publicity for both and she's probably just helping him out to push his book a little. Maybe he'll return the favour with some music for one of her films and that's that, business as usual. Either that or she's jumping on the metoo wagon since she wasn't in any remarkable film since "Heat" a mere 25 years ago.

As far as Moby's involvement with GNR goes, I'm glad he didn't get to work much on any tracks. He's way overrated and too generic and his passive agressive snowflake PC talk whenever he opens his mouth doesn't make him any cooler.

If a teenager felt creepy vibes off of a 30 year old, that makes perfect sense to me. Not all youth are equipped to navigate those relationships - they're in over their heads from the jump. Seems entirely plausible that she felt creeped out. Especially in that pic - Moby's got full on Terry Richards vibes there! If Moby did have designs that she wasn't into, Im glad that they were both able to walk away.

Maybe Im a bad person because as Im reading about her unfortunate account all I can think of while seeing her in that "milk fed" shirt is "yeah you are." :wub: And also I'd want her to be holding her Star Wars blaster :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, EvanG said:

I read Moby's response to this and he stays very respectful towards Portman but says that they did briefly date. Who to believe? I have no idea, nor do I really care. But it's funny to me that people immediately pick a side even though they don't know either of them.

seem the media want imply of kind abuse of Moby toward's Portman ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

I'm sorry, is everyone just going to ignore the fact that Moby "knob-touched" Donald Trump?

"Ooh Lordy, I touched Trump with my knob / Ooooh Lordy, I touched trump with my knob / Don't nobody know I touched Trump with my knob...."

:lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

If a teenager felt creepy vibes off of a 30 year old, that makes perfect sense to me. Not all youth are equipped to navigate those relationships - they're in over their heads from the jump. Seems entirely plausible that she felt creeped out. Especially in that pic - Moby's got full on Terry Richards vibes there! If Moby did have designs that she wasn't into, Im glad that they were both able to walk away.

Maybe Im a bad person because as Im reading about her unfortunate account all I can think of while seeing her in that "milk fed" shirt is "yeah you are." :wub: And also I'd want her to be holding her Star Wars blaster :lol:

That picture is disgusting, ugh :vomit:

It is very plausible that Moby was a creep to women but that doesn't take away his weird working experience with Axl, who is also a women abuser and asshole in general, so...? :shrugs:

Will never understand why every time some artist is not licking the ass of Rose, fans will try to put that person down for whatever reasons, trying to invalidate what they say or their own personal experiences with another artist.

• Like 2

I have articles from that period when it was reported that Moby was working with Axl, and GN’R. And Moby was quoted saying something like “they’re working with loops, and doing it better than anyone else is”

An odd quote, but Moby was praising Axl and GN’R for what they were doing musically while he was there with them.

I’ll see if I can dig the articles up and transcribe exactly what was written.

• GNFNR 1

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

Will never understand why every time some artist is not licking the ass of Rose, fans will try to put that person down for whatever reasons, trying to invalidate what they say or their own personal experiences with another artist.

Seriously? Is that hard to you understand why in a GN’R diehard forum that kinda of things happens? I hope that you actually was trying to say that fans defending Mr. Rose or just the fact that some diehards don’t buy that easy every shitty that pops up against him annoys you AF. But hey..don’t worry we already know that .:lol:

• Confused 1