“As It Began” Full Leak Discussion **NO LINKS, 7 DAY SUSPENSION FOR ASKING/HINTING FOR LINKS **

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I'm losing track of all of this, but I think Nothing and Eye On You are (supposedly) the only other tracks for any vocals. 

Eye On You, Quick Song, and Dragon (21st disc) are apparently the 'complete' songs that are left.

Dummy and Nothing apparently have the same lyric(s) repeated throughout the song and are unfinished.

I haven't seen much mentioned about PRL... and it's kinda surprising we haven't got a Madagascar leak from these discs yet (not that I'm complaining, I'd rather hear instrumentals than another version of Madagascar...)

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Eye On You, Quick Song, and Dragon (21st disc) are apparently the 'complete' songs that are left.

Dummy and Nothing apparently have the same lyric(s) repeated throughout the song and are unfinished.

I haven't seen much mentioned about PRL... and it's kinda surprising we haven't got a Madagascar leak from these discs yet (not that I'm complaining, I'd rather hear instrumentals than another version of Madagascar...)

I keep hearing about this mysterious 21st disc. I wonder if there is more on that fucker than people are letting on.....

Edited by Arnuld
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Thats what I thought, what about Madagascar a raw version could be nice to hear

1 hour ago, Vini the saint said:

How many with vocals left? Maybe 4 or 5? even less?

I'm waiting for Oklahoma to leak.

Axl mentioned it before...

Rose said a court date with his ex-wife, Erin Everly, on the day after the 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City, inspired the song "Oklahoma."
"I was sitting in my litigation with my ex-wife, and it was the day after the bombing," Rose is quoted as saying. "I'm sitting with my attorneys with a sort of smile on my face, more like a nervous thing - it was like, 'Forgive me, people, I'm having trouble taking this seriously.' It's just ironic that we're sitting there and this person is spewing all kinds of things and 168 people just got killed. And this person I'm there with, she don't care. Obliterating me is their goal."

It's on the CD's...

People believe the song was later renamed to Berlin.

Edited by Lethalis

30 minutes ago, Lethalis said:

I'm waiting for Oklahoma to leak.

Axl mentioned it before...

Rose said a court date with his ex-wife, Erin Everly, on the day after the 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City, inspired the song "Oklahoma."
"I was sitting in my litigation with my ex-wife, and it was the day after the bombing," Rose is quoted as saying. "I'm sitting with my attorneys with a sort of smile on my face, more like a nervous thing - it was like, 'Forgive me, people, I'm having trouble taking this seriously.' It's just ironic that we're sitting there and this person is spewing all kinds of things and 168 people just got killed. And this person I'm there with, she don't care. Obliterating me is their goal."

It's on the CD's...

People believe the song was later renamed to Berlin.

now that you put it that way... goes well with the lyrics to state of grace. 

2 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

The more I listen to "As It Began" I can't help it, but to think about CD and what could have been at the time... 

This really made me feel so sad! I think it is so sad for the band to have missed this opportunity with such beautiful songs.

At first I hated all these new leaks, but I've been listening to them on my headphones and they are AMAZING, even Silkworms with the fast drums.

"As It Began" IMO is the best song Axl has ever made.

If someone asks me to describe it I would say it is Estranged on a sad acid trip.

A-MA-ZING!

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The_General_13 said:

As it began is very promising, it reminds me too much of November and Estranged, it has all the lights to be a continuation of Estranged (it also has a kind of dolphins in the background), maybe I'm wrong but it seems something that ended up becoming This I Love . 3 $ Pyramid sounds pretty good, it doesn't differ much from Better

I got exactly the same feeling from it, like a tiny part of Estranged made into a full song. Needs more dolphins.