The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

No idea, but that bitch is smokin' hot.

I agree! Does she have an Instagram? I can try to work my magic manliness on her. :D

Edit: Found it! Also found her website with contact info. She's a luxury home realtor for Malibu. So, that may be her connection to the camp.

Edited by Sweersa

17 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I dare someone to call 'Malibu Monica' and ask her about her 6 month old tweet. 

Please record the call if you do. 

I sent her a DM on Instagram, it doesn't look like she keeps up with that though.

I'd consider calling her number in a few days, and even leaving her a voicemail if she doesn't answer.

I won't record, but I'll take notes.

• Like 2

Just now, Sweersa said:

I sent her a DM on Instagram, it doesn't look like she keeps up with that though.

I'd consider calling her number in a few days, and even leaving her a voicemail if she doesn't answer.

I won't record, but I'll take notes.

Well......I was sort of joking, but go for it! 

I imagine the most you'll get out of it is that she might try to flog you some Malibu real estate though.....

Just now, allwaystired said:

Well......I was sort of joking, but go for it! 

I imagine the most you'll get out of it is that she might try to flog you some Malibu real estate though.....

That's ok, I mean I could even contact her to ask her about general information about homes in the area, maybe 5-10 minutes or chatting about Malibu, then work GN'R into the conversation, I'm sure I could do that in a smooth action. 

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

That's ok, I mean I could even contact her to ask her about general information about homes in the area, maybe 5-10 minutes or chatting about Malibu, then work GN'R into the conversation, I'm sure I could do that in a smooth action. 

I get the impression 'Malibu Monica' is going to start to regret telling GNR fans to 'chill' back in April.....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Everytime I feel frustrated about the lack of new music I go to htgth forum and read all the positive comments out there hahahaha its amazing how Jarmo defends every senseless move made by TB...hilarious

I’ve noticed that too. He literally defends anything they do. 

Eternal optimist I guess!