John Frusciante returns to RHCP

vloors

I'm seeing them in two weeks. I have shitty seats but I'm going to try to sneak into GA. When I saw Paul McCartney a couple months ago, literally no one checked my tickets at any point in the process whatsoever. Made me think I can just walk around wherever I want in some of these stadiums.

Was able to sneak into the pit at their show last night. Can’t believe how close I got to Flea.

The band was great, awesome jams throughout the whole show, lot of energy. They rotate their set lists HEAVILY, which I respect. They skipped Cant Stop, Under the Bridge, Scar Tissue, and Otherside - isn’t that crazy?

Anyway, the set list wasn’t for me. The only BSSM songs were Give it Away and Soul to Squeeze. The deepest cuts of the night were I Like Dirt, Hey, and Pea. For fans of the first two songs that was really cool I’m sure, they just aren’t my favorites. I felt honored to watch Flea do Pea and John cover Your Song by Elton John back to back though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DK6 said:

I know it's old news to have a go at RHCP lyrics but I've got to ask about this one in tippa my tongue:

'the sexy art of continence'

I agree Anthony - nothing sexier than not shitting your pants....

There a few different words people are hearing there. RapGenius says “condiments” which is also very stupid. I thought I heard “compliments”

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Saw them at Fenway Park the other day. Amazing show! Can’t believe I finally got to see John live with the band.

That’s cool you got Hard to Concentrate. How’d you like the setlist in general?

Edited by Jakey Styley

16 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

There a few different words people are hearing there. RapGenius says “condiments” which is also very stupid. I thought I heard “compliments”

That’s cool you got Hard to Concentrate. How’d you like the setlist in general?

I liked it a lot but Im still a little jealous of the DC setlist lol.

Also yeah I thought it was “condiments” and just assumed it was random AK crap lol.

Edited by rocknroll41