General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

You cannot defeat an ideology through force. There is too much collateral damage, which only serves to reinforce you as the evil oppressors and agressors.

Kill all the Hamas? Their children just see you as the force that killed their parent. 

How do you kill all of the Hamas anyway? How do you know who is or isn't Hamas when you're knocking down doors and going from building to building?

• Like 2

China had a meeting with some of the Muslim countries about the Israel/Hamas war.

Please! Why wasn't Israel invited to this meeting and why wouldn't some of these countries ready to talk to Biden?

What bullshit!

On 11/16/2023 at 6:19 AM, Chris1989 said:

You cannot defeat an ideology through force. There is too much collateral damage, which only serves to reinforce you as the evil oppressors and agressors.

Kill all the Hamas? Their children just see you as the force that killed their parent. 

How do you kill all of the Hamas anyway? How do you know who is or isn't Hamas when you're knocking down doors and going from building to building?

Hamas are a hafeful terrorists group. I'm pretty sure their kids know how horrible they are and that they are ready to die for their hateful cause. I have no sympathy for their kids because I'm sure they are teaching them to hate Jews and are probably ready to fight along side their savage parents.

One of the local ASBO Chav kids and his three mates threatened to assault me and steal my property on my evening walk last night. Right in my face shouting insults and they were going to smash my face in etc.

I can't fight my way out of a paper bag, but it turns out something I was taught many years ago actually works. I didn't step towards them, I didn't step away from them. I just held a stance that would allow me to ride a punch or a push, and let them go off at me. No words, no smile, no fear. Just stood there, still.

"Nobody wants to fight the guy who stands still, perfectly calm, and with no emotion. An emotionless man usually falls into two categories - they're either an absolute nutcase about to explode, or an experienced fighter who knows exactly what they're doing, and you don't want to take that risk"

I, an admitted pussy when it comes to fighting, just bluffed my way out of a 4v1 situation and made them walk away, staring them down as they went :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

14 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

China had a meeting with some of the Muslim countries about the Israel/Hamas war.

Please! Why wasn't Israel invited to this meeting and why wouldn't some of these countries ready to talk to Biden?

What bullshit!

Hamas are a hafeful terrorists group. I'm pretty sure their kids know how horrible they are and that they are ready to die for their hateful cause. I have no sympathy for their kids because I'm sure they are teaching them to hate Jews and are probably ready to fight along side their savage parents.

God, just shut up. You might be the most annoying poster on here. Just constant doom- rambling to yourself. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about so just put a sock in it

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

One of the local ASBO Chav kids and his three mates threatened to assault me and steal my property on my evening walk last night. Right in my face shouting insults and they were going to smash my face in etc.

I can't fight my way out of a paper bag, but it turns out something I was taught many years ago actually works. I didn't step towards them, I didn't step away from them. I just held a stance that would allow me to ride a punch or a push, and let them go off at me. No words, no smile, no fear. Just stood there, still.

"Nobody wants to fight the guy who stands still, perfectly calm, and with no emotion. An emotionless man usually falls into two categories - they're either an absolute nutcase about to explode, or an experienced fighter who knows exactly what they're doing, and you don't want to take that risk"

I, an admitted pussy when it comes to fighting, just bluffed my way out of a 4v1 situation and made them walk away, staring them down as they went :lol:

God I need to take that advice! I got my ass kicked by a couple of guys a while back, I'm no fighter and those dudes were much larger much larger than me. Were it not for my big fucking mouth though... :lol:

Good to hear you're alright!:slash:

50 minutes ago, Eric Cantona said:

God I need to take that advice! I got my ass kicked by a couple of guys a while back, I'm no fighter and those dudes were much larger much larger than me. Were it not for my big fucking mouth though... :lol:

Good to hear you're alright!:slash:

You guys have to do the “high-five method”. If someone is about to kick your ass, act like you’re glad to see them or whatever and put your hand out for a high- five. Worked the 2 times I tried it (once was the first GNR show I saw when someone wanted my spot and I wouldn’t move). It confuses their small brains and they usually go for it then leave you alone

• ABSUЯD 1

8 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

(once was the first GNR show I saw when someone wanted my spot and I wouldn’t move).

they got mad because you said you wouldn't give up your spot? Crazy.

I have had some issues where bad elements in mosh pits got physical. One time the band (Nervo Chaos i think) called them out on it and on other occasions, i just left the pit. Though the majority of the time mosh pit is very friendly.

On 11/20/2023 at 9:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What bullshit!

I never do this but...

You seem to come off as someone who watch's a steady diet of one sided media. Maybe this is because I know people from Israel and have a friend who is Palestinian but your posts on this and to be honest most issues make you sound like a small minded simpleton that has never left there own street (never mind country). I do however like that you put the year you were born in your username. 

On 11/20/2023 at 9:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I have no sympathy for their kids

You utterly disgust me.

At what specific age does your empathy for these children dissipate I wonder?. Or is it the patch of land they were born on that leads you to a disturbing lack compassion? Skin colour? Do there parent's pray to the wrong God?

Actually don't answer, you never make sense why would you suddenly start now. 

The fact you can vote or serve on a jury is fucking haunting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2023 at 3:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What bullshit!

You are more annoying than me, and that is fucking HARD to accomplish.

Having no sympathy for kids (who naturally look up to those around them and can be easily manipulated to believe negative actions are good) is just disgusting.
Kids born into literal terrorism are going to grow up around violence and that will be normal for them, they have no control over that, naturally a child will follow a parent's footsteps, if their parents are Hamas terrorists, they aren't gonna be brought up with morals or rationality, they are going to do what their parents raise them to do, it is a sad that this is the reality, but they have no control over it that young.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2023 at 11:07 AM, Rindmelon said:

I never do this but...

You seem to come off as someone who watch's a steady diet of one sided media. Maybe this is because I know people from Israel and have a friend who is Palestinian but your posts on this and to be honest most issues make you sound like a small minded simpleton that has never left there own street (never mind country). I do however like that you put the year you were born in your username. 

You utterly disgust me.

At what specific age does your empathy for these children dissipate I wonder?. Or is it the patch of land they were born on that leads you to a disturbing lack compassion? Skin colour? Do there parent's pray to the wrong God?

Actually don't answer, you never make sense why would you suddenly start now. 

The fact you can vote or serve on a jury is fucking haunting. 

Don't you think Hamas and other terrorists teach their kids to hate Jews and Americans and will one day train to kill?  I do and I know it's already happening.  Some kids are not so innocent and when they are with terrorists and hate groups they have no other choice but to hate and kill as well.

Well, some hostages were released today. about 30, but they took over 200 hostages. I do hope whoever got released will get the treatment they need and others will be released soon.

Then let Israel get back to killing off Hamas and turn to Hezboolah since they are attacking Israel too.

Open your eyes and see this hate will never go away and Israel are fighting for their lives again like they did over 70 years ago.

Humans haven't changed much at all. Very sad to see.

20 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Don't you think Hamas and other terrorists teach their kids to hate Jews and Americans and will one day train to kill?  I do and I know it's already happening.  Some kids are not so innocent and when they are with terrorists and hate groups they have no other choice but to hate and kill as well.

Well, some hostages were released today. about 30, but they took over 200 hostages. I do hope whoever got released will get the treatment they need and others will be released soon.

Then let Israel get back to killing off Hamas and turn to Hezboolah since they are attacking Israel too.

Open your eyes and see this hate will never go away and Israel are fighting for their lives again like they did over 70 years ago.

Humans haven't changed much at all. Very sad to see.

Thank you for another update post a current event. Even though we can all read up on it on our own because we have high school reading comprehension

So insightful

5 hours ago, Eric Cantona said:

Got an eight hour bus drive home, downed a few beers, G&T and two shots (whiskey and Jäger)

I’ll be reading the OG General Chat and the relationship threads for the lulz

Too bad most of the pics from the MyGNR MS comic thread are gone

Those were all great. Miser in the relationship thread was hilariously pathetic (I was too, but not nearly like that). I also miss the gif thread from around 10 years back. That was fun

• Like 1