General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

Does anyone here think Trump will be actually go to trial and maybe jail?

He's still ahead in the polls for the Republican party nominee .

I don't know what the hell is going on in America these days.

All I know is I don't want to see this joker get off the plane, get arrested and brought to jail. He'll probably be out on bail asap and still go on the election trail. I just don't want my shows to be interrupted with Trump bitching about how this is a witch trial and I'm innocent. This excuse worked for Nixon but only for a short time. Good luck finding jurors who can be bias for him. They either love him or hate him/ Might have to go go Canada to find jurors who haven't heard of Trump.

Hot as hell here in Texas.

North Korea is still sending missiles into the ocean near Japan.  Can' t wait for Japan do stop them. lol

On 6/12/2023 at 7:51 PM, Karice said:

Except he's not a President, he's a Former President. 😉

Whatever Trump is one big moron. Still in denial and all of his followers are too. What is wrong with him and his minions?

If he's convicted, I'll be very shocked!

56 minutes ago, ssiscool said:

Well going by how my now 5 year old is (her bday today) I'm moving out when she turns 13

Congratulations to you and your daughter.

My daughters are 11 and 13 now and what I have found is that grumpiness comes and goes over the years. The youngest was really bitchy at 10 years of age. What is new with the teenage years, though, is the extreme absentmindedness. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I've been thinking since the start this couldn't end well. It is a catastrophe, but I think all involved knew the risks and they willingly took them. However tragic it is, it's not a huge shock that people who travel to space and the deepest oceans don't die peacefully in bed. It seems the implosion was days ago, so I think it's good they haven't had to suffer for days.

• 2 weeks later...

Block party in Maryland ended with violence. Some savage went there and shot up the place. People dead and many injured.

When I lived in Brooklyn and Queens NY, we would have summer block parties every year. Always fun and all was cool. 

These days everything form my childhood is getting so fucked up due to morons with guns. Another terrible event. So sad.

• Sad 1

So, there is or was a flirty phone text scam that has a pretty woman showing her picture and flirty texts saying stuff like,"I missed you so much. It's been three days since I last saw you. Can't wait to see you again." There are variations of the flirty texts.

A man said something like,"I got this random flirty text with this woman claiming she hadn't seen me in three days and missed me and wanted to see me and couldn't wait to give me the pictures I wanted. My Wife went BALLISTIC. It only hurts my case that I ACTUALLY did go out of town three days before this random flirty text talking about not seeing me in three days and missing me came through. My Wife cussed me out so bad. Luckily I went on Google and showed her that MULTIPLE people got similar or the exact same flirty text message from this SAME Woman, so it was a scam that had been sent randomly to a lot of different People and my Wife calmed down. I feel she was getting ready to divorce me over this random flirty text scam, especially since the three day thing was sadly coincidental."

Lots of other People admitted that random flirty phone text scam got them into trouble with their relationships too. A guy said something like,"My girlfriend cussed me out when that random flirty text scam showed up on my phone!" A couple of Women were like,"I got that random flirty text scam on my phone and this random woman also showed me a picture of her private parts. I laughed since I am a Straight and married Woman, but had it shown up on my HUSBAND'S phone instead, I would have thought he was cheating and cussed him out and maybe worse."

Other People also admitted they got shown pictures of her private parts in the text. A guy said something like,"I got a flirty text from this woman also showing me pictures of her private parts. I didn't know it was a scam. I just assumed she was a nasty girl and deleted the text. I'm surprised to see that multiple random people got the same or similar text scam."

Other Posters were like,"I texted her back telling her I had no idea who she was and she texted the wrong person." She replied,"I am so sorry. The guy I met at the bar gave me this number." I responded to her,"He seems like a complete Jerk to have intentionally given you the wrong phone number." She replied,"I guess you're right. Anyways, wanna hook up with me?" I responded,"Why are you asking to hook up with a Complete Stranger? You don't even know me , I could be a Straight Woman for all you know and you're asking me to hook up with you. That seems desperate!" She showed me pictures of her private parts and I responded,"You're creepy and desperate, goodbye I'm blocking your number!" And blocked her number. "

It was said the woman in the photo was an innocent victim who had her photo being used without her knowledge or permission to send to random unsuspecting people and it was implied that the private parts pictures were actually part of sex trafficking rings.

• Sad 1

If your from the UK you probably know about the BBC presenter that hasn't been named

Now he has and it's Hue Edwards https://news.sky.com/uk

The police have apparently found no evidence so I don't know what to believe with this one

Edited by Shacklermyrye