General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

Watched CNN today. Terrible it had pictures of the babies Hamas killed. These are savages and don't deserve to live. Hope Israel kills them all. How can you kill a baby? Made me sick and yeah, I cried.

I will never understand the hatred that the Muslims have for Jews. Why?

On 10/10/2023 at 2:52 PM, meadsoap said:

The young men who make up the Hamas used to be children who saw their communities constantly occupied and terrorized by the IDF. Some of those children, as a result, fell into violent extremism because they see no other way out from under the thumb of a government that hates them. The Hamas is a terrorist organization that has gotten a hold of Palestine, and the reason why it gets bigger and bigger is because those young men see themselves as freedom fighters against the IDF. It's a bitter, sad thing to see.

Palestine should have gotten rid of them a long time ago. Now they will suffer too.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watched CNN today. Terrible it had pictures of the babies Hamas killed. These are savages and don't deserve to live. Hope Israel kills them all. How can you kill a baby? Made me sick and yeah, I cried.

I will never understand the hatred that the Muslims have for Jews. Why?

Palestine should have gotten rid of them a long time ago. Now they will suffer too.

Most Palestinians don't support the Hamas, anymore than most Americans are part of the KKK. And if you saw the babies the Hamas killed, surely you saw videos of dismembered Palestinian children being pulled out the rubble of apartment blocks the IDF blew up. There have been a bunch of those videos over the years actually. If you care so much about children being killed, you should have been outraged far before this week.

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

You know, as an Israeli, must say that this is a hard read. I won't try to defend anything, terrible things have happened. but you totally lost me at “ethnic cleansing".…

edited to add that reading Ha’aretz is like watching Fox News (only to the left lol)

Edited by izzyjim

1 hour ago, izzyjim said:

You know, as an Israeli, must say that this is a hard read. I won't try to defend anything, terrible things have happened. but you totally lost me at “ethnic cleansing".…

edited to add that reading Ha’aretz is like watching Fox News (only to the left lol)

In my view, as an outsider and someone who has been following, as much as I can, the events in the region for years, what has been happening in Gaza and the other occupied areas is the definition of de facto ethnic cleansing. All this has been building up for so long, and sadly there's little hope now. I feel for the victims and innocent people suffering on both sides.

If you live there or have family there, I hope you all stay safe. Same for @Rovim and all forum users who live there on either side.

• Like 4

The people of Palestine are trying to get out before the invasion of Israel. Hamas is telling them to stay. Of course, they need human shields. No other Muslim country is helping these people. This should tell them they don't care and they are on their own.

Good luck. Once Israel invades Palestine, all bets are off. Nothing will stop the Israeli army from killing every Hamas they find no matter who is in the way.

This war will lead the whole world into another world war.

The war in Ukraine from Russia is still going on, China is waiting to invade Taiwan. It's a matter of time. Humans are savages in their core.  Hate is running wild. It's disgusting.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

In my view, as an outsider and someone who has been following, as much as I can, the events in the region for years, what has been happening in Gaza and the other occupied areas is the definition of de facto ethnic cleansing. All this has been building up for so long, and sadly there's little hope now. I feel for the victims and innocent people suffering on both sides.

If you live there or have family there, I hope you all stay safe. Same for @Rovim and all forum users who live there on either side.

I agree with you.

Jews have been hated since the beginning of time by Muslims and why is this?

Christians have done more hurt to the Muslims trying to convert them to their religion, so why the Jews? They've never had a country until Israel to call home.  

Israel will make them sorry this attack happened, but it'll effect the whole world.

One of the men who escaped the killings at the festival said when they gassed them he knew what the Jews felt in the concentration camps. This is over 80- years ago and yet it's still happening today. How sad is this?

Shows how some humans let their hate overtake them and nothing has changed.

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I agree with you.

Jews have been hated since the beginning of time by Muslims and why is this?

This is not true at all. If you read a little bit of history and not just rely on what you see on TV, you'll find out that actually the opposite is true. Historically Jews found refuge in Muslim states when they were persecuted by Christian states. For example, when Jews were expelled from Spain in the late 15th century, they were welcomed in the (Muslim) Ottoman empire. There have been Jewish communities in Muslim countries for years.

And going to the more recent history, you'll find out that at first the Palestinian liberation movement, as well as all the anti-imperialist movements in the Middle East were completely secular and not based on religion, but, despite of that, they were treated as terrorists, too. So then you may get an idea about the reasons why Muslim fundamendalism gradually gained popularity among desperate people.

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Israel will make them sorry this attack happened, but it'll effect the whole world.

One of the men who escaped the killings at the festival said when they gassed them he knew what the Jews felt in the concentration camps. This is over 80- years ago and yet it's still happening today. How sad is this?

Shows how some humans let their hate overtake them and nothing has changed.

So you don't know anything about what has been happening in Gaza for decades? Is it because it hasn't been on TV or because you haven't paid any attention until now?

I guess you didn't read the article I posted above.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Coma16 said:

"There is no such thing as Palestine" - MSL.

I hope LostHighway is doing well.

But I can't believe the amount of antisemitism that I'm seeing over the last week (even here)....

I know Jews have felt this for thousands of years.

I'm ashamed of those college morons. I think they should all be expelled and let their parents deal with them.

Watched Bill Mahur last night and he said one moron who worked in a law firm made some evil comments about Jews and he was fired. Some of the college morons might not have jobs after their comments.

I think because schools don't teach true history anymore, these little punks thinks it's a joke.

I learned my history and also watch real documentaries about the Nazi and WWII and since I went to Catholic school, learned religion which included Jews.  Also being born and brought up in Brooklyn, had many Jewish friends who lost family members in a camp so I know what's true and what's not.

America is better than this but it's not acting like it.

I'm sad and angry about it all.

19 hours ago, janrichmond said:

If you see any form of racist behaviour on here then please use the report function.

I really hope not. We are one world and we need to realize without each other, we are doomed.

On 10/17/2023 at 1:23 PM, Dummy said:

I got drunk fornthe first time in my life today. The beginning was a lot of fun but i threw up so much later today. Never gonna drink vodka again

lol I got drunk twice in my life and threw up too. Never going to drink gin and tonic or cold duck again. lol  As long as you're okay.

some people never learn and never drink and drive.

Hamas released 2 American hostages. Great where are the others? The damn ABC news had to cut into my show. that's fine this should have taken 5 minutes. But then that David Muir has to ask other reporters what they think this means and will it change Israel's plans to invade Gaza. Why the fuck do they have to try to figure out what anyone else will do?  Hamas killed tons of people with their attack and still have over 100 or more hostages who may be alive or dead. Hamas was wrong and releasing 2 hostages, won't change Israel's plans in any way. They started this shit and Israel will finish it. Make no mistake other Muslim countries will gt involved and this will escalate. It's the nature of the beast.

I hope the other hostages are okay, but I doubt they will all make it.

As for the hostages who were released I'm sure money exchanged hands.

On 10/18/2023 at 3:21 PM, username said:

Rougly from age 18 to 24 I'd call getting drunk twice a very slow week. 

I was over 18 when I got drunk and sick. That was enough for me.

Was that Mick Jagger playing Sister Kevin on SNL tonight?  Has he been on the show all night?

Guess I should have been paying closer attention:

Mick Jagger and Lady Gaga decided to pay a visit to Studio 8H!

On Saturday, the 80-year-old rock icon and the 37-year-old singer-songwriter made surprise cameos on Saturday Night Live.

Jagger appeared in a sketch with host and musical guest Bad Bunny, who played a Spanish soap opera actor filming an episode in which his villainous character repeatedly slaps his brother in the face.

During the taping, Jagger enters in a white suit and wearing a fake mustache and shockingly revealed to be the two men’s father. The scene reaches its climax when the rocker’s character slaps both of his sons.

Right after the commercial break, Lady Gaga appeared and introduced Bad Bunny’s first musical performance of the night. The Puerto-Rican rapper sang his new song “UN PREVIEW,” which was released last month.

Edited by cineater

13 hours ago, cineater said:

Was that Mick Jagger playing Sister Kevin on SNL tonight?  Has he been on the show all night?

Guess I should have been paying closer attention:

Mick Jagger and Lady Gaga decided to pay a visit to Studio 8H!

On Saturday, the 80-year-old rock icon and the 37-year-old singer-songwriter made surprise cameos on Saturday Night Live.

Jagger appeared in a sketch with host and musical guest Bad Bunny, who played a Spanish soap opera actor filming an episode in which his villainous character repeatedly slaps his brother in the face.

During the taping, Jagger enters in a white suit and wearing a fake mustache and shockingly revealed to be the two men’s father. The scene reaches its climax when the rocker’s character slaps both of his sons.

Right after the commercial break, Lady Gaga appeared and introduced Bad Bunny’s first musical performance of the night. The Puerto-Rican rapper sang his new song “UN PREVIEW,” which was released last month.

Mick was on several skits and he was very funny.

Lady GAGA introduced Bad Bunny and honestly, he was very funny.

I really enjoyed the show and BB's singing even though I had no idea what he was singing, but he sounded awesome. I thought he was very cute talking Spanish and trying to speak English too.

More bad news on the Israel war, it seems Hellsbulah or whatever the hell they are called, another terrorists group, are saying they are already in Gaza with Hamas. This is going to be along hard war and I think the US and possibly Europe will be pulled into it.

Russia are still attacking Ukraine and China and Russia are adding their shit to the Israel war too.

2024 is going to be another horrible year for us all.

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the world is headed for another world war and tons of innocent people are going to die on all sides.

Will humans ever learn to get along? I doubt it.

27 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

More bad news on the Israel war, it seems Hellsbulah or whatever the hell they are called, another terrorists group, are saying they are already in Gaza with Hamas. This is going to be along hard war and I think the US and possibly Europe will be pulled into it.

Russia are still attacking Ukraine and China and Russia are adding their shit to the Israel war too.

2024 is going to be another horrible year for us all.

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the world is headed for another world war and tons of innocent people are going to die on all sides.

Will humans ever learn to get along? I doubt it.

Tons of innocents have died already. Israel has killed 720 children and 390 civilian women with their bombing i Gaza the past 2 weeks. 500 killed after Israel targeted and bombed a children's hospital to the ground. More when they bombed a church that housed sick, injured refugees.They've already run out of body bags to put people in.

It makes me sad that the death toll is likely to rise, and the genocide of innocent people in Gaza (which is over 50% children) will continue.

• Like 1

Hamas said it would release another 50 hostages, so America is urging Israel to hold off on the ground invastion.

To me Hamas is calling all the shots and Israel won't be standing for this much longer.

this is bullshit. Hamas starts this war and now it wants to give the hostages back.  It's because they know once Israel goes into Gaza they are all dead.

21 hours ago, meadsoap said:

Tons of innocents have died already. Israel has killed 720 children and 390 civilian women with their bombing i Gaza the past 2 weeks. 500 killed after Israel targeted and bombed a children's hospital to the ground. More when they bombed a church that housed sick, injured refugees.They've already run out of body bags to put people in.

It makes me sad that the death toll is likely to rise, and the genocide of innocent people in Gaza (which is over 50% children) will continue.

Israel didn't bomb that hospital. It was other terrorists. They want you to think Israel bombed the hospital but they didn't. This is all a ploy from Hamas and other terrorists groups to make it look like Israel are the aggressors and they're not, but they won't stand for anyone killing their people.

If anyone is killling the people of Gaza it's Hamas for starting this war.

• Like 1