General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

4 hours ago, grouse said:

To me, tattoos are a sign of low intilligence.

*intelligence. if that's true, then what about all those intelligent people that got tattoos? it's not like it has a big meaning for every individual that gets them, it can be just a  form of decoration, some people find it hot, and if you really regret it, you can remove it.

I'd like to know why you think it's a sign of low intelligence.

Edited by Rovim

Considering I'm a leading authority in my field, it either says that the people in my field are idiots and I'm just the best of a bad bunch, or that's incorrect.

The surgeon who did my hip replacements also has tattoos, and he struck me as an intelligent man.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

Considering I'm a leading authority in my field, it either says that the people in my field are idiots and I'm just the best of a bad bunch, or that's incorrect.

The surgeon who did my hip replacements also has tattoos, and he struck me as an intelligent man.

it's a form of art with a long and rich history. also a way for some people to look down on others cause they can't relate to it imo. nvm that it's incorrect with plenty of proof that it's not a very good way to measure one's intelligence.

17 hours ago, Rovim said:

*intelligence. if that's true, then what about all those intelligent people that got tattoos? it's not like it has a big meaning for every individual that gets them, it can be just a  form of decoration, some people find it hot, and if you really regret it, you can remove it.

I'd like to know why you think it's a sign of low intelligence.

Thank you for your comment, the grammar nazi well not so much :) To me getting a tat just feels empty and in a way I get why people get them. I honestly feel like well this is just a postage stamp to remind me of this special something that went down in my life and  I want the world to see. I find it trashy.

Edited by grouse

12 hours ago, grouse said:

Thank you for your comment, the grammar nazi well not so much :) To me getting a tat just feels empty and in a way I get why people get them. I honestly feel like well this is just a postage stamp to remind me of this special something that went down in my life and  I want the world to see. I find it trashy.

that correction was a joke btw because of the subject matter you chose. agree to disagree. :)

On 2/26/2024 at 10:41 AM, Eric Cantona said:

Can confirm. I'm tattooed and dumb as bricks. :thumbsup:

To be fair my comment was aimed at people who are likely to take offence at my comment. Cheers for dealing with that in a classy way!

However you must be dumb as bricks right? :P

Edited by grouse
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Grouse? Intelligent?

Not sure what you are getting at here? If you are referring to my username well I took that one from a bottle of scotch that was stood right in front of me while signing up all those years ago since all the other ones I could think of at that time were already taken. Let this be proof that I am most definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed! :P 

22 hours ago, Eric Cantona said:

Cops showed up to my childhood home asking about my whereabouts earlier today. No idea why they were looking for me, haven't got a letter or a phone call from them. Scared the bejeezus out of my family though :lol:

Been there done that, it understandably scared the shit out of my parents, I had acquired a piece of real estate and somehow that got jotted down as my main residence. So any official government correspondence got sent to that address to which of course I was not in a position to reply since it was just a piece of land with a mailbox on it. Learned a lesson from it, do not fuck around with the government. I inadvertently had gotten myself in a whole load of trouble.   

• Like 1

There's another covid shot for people over 65. My dad got his the other day. My mom's sure since she had covid in January and was vaccinated. She's getting very annoyed now. She has type 2 diabetes and the doctor said that's why the shot wasn't all that effective.  She's very annoyed by this info.

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

How is Purple Aki these days? :lol:

Good to see you back here again man.

God bless you sir and the Devil miss ya, ain’t seen Paps in ages mate, you’d could probably help me better on that than I could for you.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

God bless you sir and the Devil miss ya, ain’t seen Paps in ages mate, you’d could probably help me better on that than I could for you.

Oh, that was a nice surprise. How you been? Happy with Arsenal, these days? You needed a bloody Viking on your team.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Pappytron or the actual Purple Aki?

The latter is dead isn't he?