Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

I was out around town last night and heard two idiots being all loud and going on about how they're not getting the vaccine because they're not sheep.

This was while they were wearing masks and fully obeying social distancing rules of course. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I was out around town last night and heard two idiots being all loud and going on about how they're not getting the vaccine because they're not sheep.

This was while they were wearing masks and fully obeying social distancing rules of course. 

They are just idiots that think it s cool, and wish look different.... in everywhere exist it kind of assholes, here too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

They are just idiots that think it s cool, and wish look different.... in everywhere exist it kind of assholes, here too.

I just thought it was funny that they felt the need to announce what badasses they are while falling right into line with masking / social distancing rules lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to judge fitba teams being shite as this season, Celtic are the definition of it!

Spurs are a tin pot club though.

I'm a Middlesbrough fan so I've not got a leg to stand on. :lol: That said I've not watched a game since they had a halfway decent side which is about 20 years ago. Couldn't name a single player these days.

Edited by Dazey

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I'm a Middlesbrough fan so I've not got a leg to stand on. :lol: That said I've not watched a game since they had a halfway decent side which is about 20 years ago. Couldn't name a single player these days.

I always thought you were Arsenal for some reason!

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Oooh, shots fired! 

Someone was rocking Tony Adams as their avatar for the longest time, I always thought that was Dazey!

Apologies for any offence Dazey, but that surely can't be worse than assuming you're a Geordie or Mackem?!

I feel bad for dragging us off topic slightly, but I can't see mass gatherings taking place in any of those stadiums any time soon, especially in that shithole Stadium of Light and their beautiful pink seats!

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This is like last year this man came in the swimming center he had all the kit under water MP3 player a kit bag which would put Kim K to shame he spent 45 mins warming up press ups star jumps jogging by side pool 

Literally everyone was like fuck me he must be part of the Olympic team then did this shit dive and sank he couldn't even swim they had to throw him a rope and drag him out 

I'm crying tears here its that funny 

Edited by Gavin82
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Apologies for any offence Dazey, but that surely can't be worse than assuming you're a Geordie or Mackem?!

I feel bad for dragging us off topic slightly, but I can't see mass gatherings taking place in any of those stadiums any time soon, especially in that shithole Stadium of Light and their beautiful pink seats!

Now that's fighting talk right there! Smoggy if you don't mind thank you very much!!! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Someone was rocking Tony Adams as their avatar for the longest time, I always thought that was Dazey!

Was that @Len Cnut? He did send me a baby sized Arsenal kit when my daughter was born a few years back. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

This is like last year this man came in the swimming center he had all the kit under water MP3 player a kit bag which would put Kim K to shame he spent 45 mins warming up press ups star jumps jogging by side pool 

Literally everyone was like fuck me he must be part of the Olympic team then did this shit dive and sank he couldn't even swim they had to throw him a rope and drag him out 

I'm crying tears here its that funny 

How does an underwater MP3 player work then? I mean I get that you can make the player waterproof but how do headphones work underwater? Wouldn't the sound get all fucked up when you get the water in your ears? 

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I just thought it was funny that they felt the need to announce what badasses they are while falling right into line with masking / social distancing rules lol 

Sure,  they contradictory with theyself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Now that's fighting talk right there! Smoggy if you don't mind thank you very much!!! :lol: 

Was that @Len Cnut? He did send me a baby sized Arsenal kit when my daughter was born a few years back. 

It must have been! Very nice touch from Len also with the Arsenal kit for the wee one!

Biden says by April 15 90% of Americans should be vaccinated. Hope he's right because some states are seeing a surge due to spring break. What a shock!

Even with the vaccine, my parents still wear a mask and still stay distancing. The haven't eaten out in a restaurant either nor gone to bars. lol Better safe than sorry.

7 hours ago, Dazey said:

How does an underwater MP3 player work then? I mean I get that you can make the player waterproof but how do headphones work underwater? Wouldn't the sound get all fucked up when you get the water in your ears? 

No they are a amazing BUT  make sure you buy 

WATER PROOF not WATER RESISTANT there is a MASSIVE difference 

On 3/30/2021 at 10:27 AM, ZoSoRose said:

So it looks like this thing is spreading in my tiny office. Luckily, I was 4 weeks into the Moderna shot and was exposed the day I got my second. I know it wasn't full inoculation, but I am hoping it was enough.

I hope so too.  Are you still wearing a mask and distancing in your small office?

My daughter goes to camp in July. It's only a day camp, but the news said Texas wants all the counselors to be given the covid vaccine before then and the kids too. I hope my child can get the shots soon.

I know 16 and older can sign up for the vaccine now. they do want younger kids given the vaccine too.  She was in camp for a month last year and was okay, but I really would love for her to be vaccinated before then.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:23 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I hope so too.  Are you still wearing a mask and distancing in your small office?

My daughter goes to camp in July. It's only a day camp, but the news said Texas wants all the counselors to be given the covid vaccine before then and the kids too. I hope my child can get the shots soon.

I know 16 and older can sign up for the vaccine now. they do want younger kids given the vaccine too.  She was in camp for a month last year and was okay, but I really would love for her to be vaccinated before then.

Naw no one gives a fuck at my work. I did my part to protect myself and it paid off.

• Like 2