UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

3 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

UYI I NOW FEATURES “NOVEMBER RAIN” WITH A REAL 50-PIECE ORCHESTRA FOR THE FIRST-TIME EVER – NEWLY RECORDED, CONDUCTED & ARRANGED BY GRAMMY® AWARD WINNER & EMMY AWARD NOMINATED COMPOSER CHRISTOPHER LENNERTZ

Ooohhhh nice!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

UYI I features “November Rain” with a real 50-piece orchestra for the first-time ever – Newly recorded, conducted & arranged by Grammy® Award winner & Emmy Award nominated composer Christopher Lennertz.

No demo and rerecorded parts, they add insult to injury !

Edited by aure69

So - the lack of demos IS disappointing. Dunno what the thinking is on that front - because they are out there easily available online it’s not worth it? I really hoped the alt mixes would be here too.

I was absolutely convinced AGD would be on this. That’s a big miss.

No Atmos mix of the albums too - so the rumours were true on that front.

However - it’s half the price if the last one and less ‘tat’. We get the blu ray of the show, and two live concerts.

It COULD have been better but it’s still a great looking set and I’ll be buying - a pivotal release back in the day for me. I do hope on the vinyl box you get the coloured vinyl variants.

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

The CD deluxe versions contain completely different live songs than the box sets 

great cash grab 

Those are on the cd deluxe sets 

Oh, I don't see this version in the UK merch store. There's only the 7-CD super deluxe with the Ritz, Vegas CD's and the blu-ray, and deluxe versions with the two UYI albums remastered only.

Edited by Blackstar