UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

11 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Welcome To The Jungle and Patience Outro on Live Era is from Vegas.

Axl's scream on WTTJ (The "do you know where the f you are?")  is only from Las Vegas, the rest is different. Felt great knowing where the best scream from WTTJ came from after all these years.

Edited by linkthegu1

Just now, linkthegu1 said:

Axl's scream on WTTJ is only from Las Vegas, the rest is different. Felt great knowing where the best scream from WTTJ came from after all these years.

Yea, I'm talkin more about the instrumental. Of course the vocals are re-recorded and some original lines are still in. Live Era is weird. I don't know what Axl was thinking

5 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

What's the difference between normal UYI and the remaster?

Sound exactly the same to me on Spotify (except for November Rain as that is a new mix with new orchestra) :shrugs:I don’t have the best ears but I could tell a bit of a difference with the AFD 2018 remaster compared to the original.

• Sad 1

Man comparing the rhythm guitar on Ritz vs Vegas...

No hate on Gilby, as he had to learn it all off the CDs in like 2 weeks -- I couldn't even hear half the shit Izzy does until the AFD 5.1 stems came out.

But listen to all the color Izzy adds to songs like WTTJ comparatively between the two shows. And he just plays with a loose confidence -- that of a guy who was in the writing room. 

He even busts out a sneaky little wah pedal on estranged... IZZY BABY!!!

Edited by Ant000
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TheSlashrose said:

Patience is from México 93 or Vegas? 🤷‍♂️

It's a mix of both

First half is with acoustic guitars from the Skin N' Bones Tour in Mexico 1993. After Slash acoustic solo it switch to the Las Vegas 1992 Show, with Slashs black Double Neck Guitar hitting the chords on his 12 strings.

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Ant000 said:

Man comparing the rhythm guitar on Ritz vs Vegas...

No hate on Gilby, as he had to learn it all off the CDs in like 2 weeks -- I couldn't even hear half the shit Izzy does until the AFD 5.1 stems came out.

But listen to all the color Izzy adds to songs like WTTJ comparatively between the two shows. And he just plays with a loose confidence -- that of a guy who was in the writing room. 

He even busts out a sneaky little wah pedal on estranged... IZZY BABY!!!

Where can i get these AFD 5.1 stems?

29 minutes ago, traddfolks said:

Bad Apples in Rio sounds killer.  Axl really paces himself perfectly. Nails it for sure. 14 Years in London is rocking too but with some heavy keyboard bits going on.

Had a ton going on around announcement time for the set.. Can’t seem to find these songs on any of the versions of the box set. What version are you listening to that they’re on? Sorry for the dumb question lol

1 minute ago, MattyIce3924 said:

Had a ton going on around announcement time for the set.. Can’t seem to find these songs on any of the versions of the box set. What version are you listening to that they’re on? Sorry for the dumb question lol

VPN to New Zealand. Guns official YouTube has all the songs.

2 minutes ago, MattyIce3924 said:

VPN to anywhere it's already tomorrow

4 minutes ago, MattyIce3924 said:

Not on the boxset, the individual albums have a live disc with songs not on the boxset.

• Like 1